+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker 2020

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
My BOWP is approved.
Sharing the timeline for thanks from others here waiting.

EE CEC-Inland (AOR Dec, 2020), Not PNP
BOWP Applied: 4/Aug/21
BOWP Approved: 1/Nov/21
BOWP validity: 2years until 31/Oct/23.

Thanks a lot!
Congratulations
I applied on 20 aug still waiting

i have noticed they are giving 2 yrs BOWP THese days

C_vitamin

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I have couple questions regarding BOWP.

1)I am cec inland applicant. Can I apply bowp with my husband at the same time?I am currently not working does he needs any supporting documents such as my 3 payslips that shows me work in Noc 0,a,b jobs?or even if I don’t work can he also eligible for bowp or sowp?
2) Anyone here got AOR and then left the country? I don’t want to stay in Canada while waiting for PR? Should I inform IRCC? If I inform them, I am afraid that my PR process will be slowed down. Anyone experienced this situation?

bibizena

Apr 18, 2018
My BOWP is approved.
Sharing the timeline for thanks from others here waiting.

EE CEC-Inland (AOR Dec, 2020), Not PNP
BOWP Applied: 4/Aug/21
BOWP Approved: 1/Nov/21
BOWP validity: 2years until 31/Oct/23.

Thanks a lot!
Congrats!, I applied on August 3 and still nothing, hopefully soon.

Maddy31

Aug 8, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I have couple questions regarding BOWP.

1)I am cec inland applicant. Can I apply bowp with my husband at the same time?I am currently not working does he needs any supporting documents such as my 3 payslips that shows me work in Noc 0,a,b jobs?or even if I don’t work can he also eligible for bowp or sowp?
2) Anyone here got AOR and then left the country? I don’t want to stay in Canada while waiting for PR? Should I inform IRCC? If I inform them, I am afraid that my PR process will be slowed down. Anyone experienced this situation?
couple of things for your consideration:
BOWP is required in case if your PR application is in-progress and there is no decision is being made and if you apply your BOWP then you can add your dependents in your application at same time.
It will require only your AoR during file to BOWP(including your existing visitor/student/open WP records)
BOWP is for primary applicant and therefore he/she can add underneath his/her application.
For temporary you can leave Canada (your employment status should not be change) , in case of any change you should let IRCC know.

just FYI, if you get your portal email during out of Canada stay, IRCC will ask you whether you're in Canada or not , on that basis you'll be instructed further. one more thing if you're out then you will not get eCoPR online like Inland applicants.
There will be definite slow as compare to Inland applications i assume as it'll follow a separate process.