+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker 2020

Dreamer 007

Feb 26, 2020
Might not be a relevant question at this point in time, but did you receive a Procedural Fairness letter / Additional document request asking you to provide additional information regarding your job before they refused your previous application?
No they just refused my application

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
No they just refused my application
Officer usually gives applicant a chance to provide more supporting documents before refusing an application. They only reject / cancel an application when it is incomplete i.e. missing documents without any letter of explanation.
Did your R10 check (i.e. completeness check) passed for previous application? It usually happens around the time your Medical get passed. Did you get Medical pass update on your earlier app?

Dreamer 007

Feb 26, 2020
Officer usually gives applicant a chance to provide more supporting documents before refusing an application. They only reject / cancel an application when it is incomplete i.e. missing documents without any letter of explanation.
Did your R10 check (i.e. completeness check) passed for previous application? It usually happens around the time your Medical get passed. Did you get Medical pass update on your earlier app?
Ya medical and bio was passed