+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker 2020

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
i just applied for my BOWP today:

PR AOR - May 2nd CEC inland (eligibility, security and criminality passed, meds pending/stuck)
current WP expires dec 19 2020
BOWP applied today
biometrics given for PR on october 15th 2020

hopefully AOR for BOWP arrives the same speed as PR AOR...

Mgcama12

May 11, 2020
I applied for my BOWP on May 18, 2020 inland.
submitted by biometrics on December 7 but still no update. When I phoned IRCC, they said eligibility has not started but they started the background check. Any idea?

satrajit81

Nov 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-05-2020
Hello All,
I am planning to apply BOWP for me and my dependent. Can someone please confirm if i need to submit a single application for both or need to submit separate applications? Thanks!

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hello All,
I am planning to apply BOWP for me and my dependent. Can someone please confirm if i need to submit a single application for both or need to submit separate applications? Thanks!
I think these should be separate. As me and my husband got ours recently and the application was on same.

satrajit81

Nov 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-05-2020
I think these should be separate. As me and my husband got ours recently and the application was on same.
Thanks. One more question - Did you create separate BOWP applications under the same GCKEY login? the one on which the PR application was created?

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Thanks. One more question - Did you create separate BOWP applications under the same GCKEY login? the one on which the PR application was created?
I don’t know bcoz I have my representative working for me. So he did everything but I am sure it was 2 separate files

thepharmaguy

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hey guys..quick question..I applied for BOWP on Dec 4th..I am currently on closed work permit..Do I need to raise any webform to inform IRCC about this?

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015
AOR - May 4, 2020. Got my 3rd GCMS notes today, latest notes on Oct 28, 2020 says All requirements met, approved. Got an email today from Client portal asking to reply with some basic info, don't know whether this means i'm close to getting it. Also got my BOWP approved today surprisingly just waiting for the pdf. Anyways hopefully the PR comes through soon before BOWP.
When did u apppy for bowp?

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
My BOWP was approved today. I didn't get an email or a message in my CIC account. I randomly checked my account and it showed that my application was approved. My timeline is given below

AOR - March 15th
Applied for BOWP - September 18th
Biometrics submitted for PR - October 13th
BOWP Approval - December 15th

I also received a correspondence letter yesterday (Dec 14th) confirming the validity of my biometrics. Does IRCC usually just send the hard copy of the permit wihtout any email confirmation?

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
My BOWP was approved today. I didn't get an email or a message in my CIC account. I randomly checked my account and it showed that my application was approved. My timeline is given below

AOR - March 15th
Applied for BOWP - September 18th
Biometrics submitted for PR - October 13th
BOWP Approval - December 15th

I also received a correspondence letter yesterday (Dec 14th) confirming the validity of my biometrics. Does IRCC usually just send the hard copy of the permit wihtout any email confirmation?
You'll probably get another correspondence letter confirming the details of your work permit and eTA in the next day or so. It was the same order for me, one day apart. They'll then mail the hard copy out.

Dec 15, 2020
Hi All,

My Open work permit going to expired tomorrow and I submitted my BOWP Yesterday but i dont get submission confirmation letter yet, is any problem with my implied status or is it ok if i get application confirmation later as i already submitted application before my work permit expired

Thanks,
Ram

Dec 15, 2020
i just applied for my BOWP today:

PR AOR - May 2nd CEC inland (eligibility, security and criminality passed, meds pending/stuck)
current WP expires dec 19 2020
BOWP applied today
biometrics given for PR on october 15th 2020

hopefully AOR for BOWP arrives the same speed as PR AOR...
Hi,
Did you get your BOWP AOR ?

Thanks,
Ram