Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
I got the same confirmation letter. My date was until a decision or March 7, I assumed it was 1 day before my daughter's passport expiry, but not completely sure if that was the rationale. I was hoping to get BOWP at least for a year :(. If I do not get a decision(either BOWP or PR (AORJune 21) before March 7, I will apply BOWP again. It so not in our control!!!
@legalfalcon @RAMAAA91 @Mshimpi @Angel1113 is this something new here or you guys have also received it?
No I didn't get any such letter when I applied in June. I only got a confirmation of application submission which mentioned that my application was received. I sent this along with my AOR as a proof to my employer and continued working on implied status until October 23rd when my BOWP was approved. My bowp is valid for a year (until October 2021). You can call IRCC and inquire what this is about. I am not really sure if this is a new thing!?!

Reactions: assen89

immbr9999

Feb 17, 2020
Got BOWP today, applied Jul 17th.
EE - PNP-inland
AOR Mar 12th
BIL Apr 20th
bio call Oct 6th
bio appt Oct 20th (done, updated on profile)
CoPR: waiting

does anyone know timelines after BOWP?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
@legalfalcon @RAMAAA91 @Mshimpi @Angel1113 is this something new here or you guys have also received it?
Didnt recieve any such info but just cross checked with my confirmation letter and nothing mentioned about processing time or valid date until when i can work.
Usually until a decision is made on ur BOWP u will be under implied status..im guessing lately the processing time is taking 4 months alteast so they mentioned about the month but not sure why they say authorized to work until march 5 at max..Better check with IRCC im not aware of it buddy..for the first time im hearing it

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
No I didn't get any such letter when I applied in June. I only got a confirmation of application submission which mentioned that my application was received. I sent this along with my AOR as a proof to my employer and continued working on implied status until October 23rd when my BOWP was approved. My bowp is valid for a year (until October 2021). You can call IRCC and inquire what this is about. I am not really sure if this is a new thing!?!
Buddy you applied in june for BOWP and it is valid until OCT 2021?? How come BOWP is valid only 1yr from the date you applied until that same date next yr..thats how it is in my case..Applied in may 2020 approved in oct 2020 and will expire in may 2021.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Buddy you applied in june for BOWP and it is valid until OCT 2021?? How come BOWP is valid only 1yr from the date you applied until that same date next yr..thats how it is in my case..Applied in may 2020 approved in oct 2020 and will expire in may 2021.
Yeah not sure mine was approved on Oct 23rd, 2020 and will expire on Oct 23, 2021. But that is how my PGWP was too. It was applied on May 15, 2017, approved on July 17,2017 and valid until July 17th, 2020.

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
I am still waiting for decision on BOWP.
PR eligibility is passed(Agent confirmed it, online status still in progress).
So will update you guys as soon as I hear about BOWP.
But this is strange that they only gave him/her authorization only until March.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Yes, and you will receive a refund.
He will get refund only if the process on his BOWP is nt started by the time he gets PR approved and i also suggest him to inform if he sees no update on his file to IRCC that he wants to cancel the BOWP just in case..but if the agent already working on ur file though u got PR approved you wont get refund happened to my friend.Nowadays its taking atleast 4 months in most cases for BOWP to process and usually they do processing in last 1 week (in my case took 2days) all that 4months wait is to clear backlog..

Reactions: d13

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I am still waiting for decision on BOWP.
PR eligibility is passed(Agent confirmed it, online status still in progress).
So will update you guys as soon as I hear about BOWP.
But this is strange that they only gave him/her authorization only until March.
Yeah my eligibility passed in aug for PR but waited until OCt 13th for BOWP file update and got approved on OCT14th...

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
He will get refund only if the process on his BOWP is nt started by the time he gets PR approved and i also suggest him to inform if he sees no update on his file to IRCC that he wants to cancel the BOWP just in case..but if the agent already working on ur file though u got PR approved you wont get refund happened to my friend.Nowadays its taking atleast 4 months in most cases for BOWP to process and usually they do processing in last 1 week (in my case took 2days) all that 4months wait is to clear backlog..
Hello @RAMAAA91 what is your AOR and Bowp application date.
Thank you

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Hey my bowp approved yesterday.so from where I get this? By post or what.. how many days it takes to deliver at my address..scarborough..please help me..and from where I issue my new SIN?? please let me know..thanks.

Sevi143

Oct 20, 2020
Hey my bowp approved yesterday.so from where I get this? By post or what.. how many days it takes to deliver at my address..scarborough..please help me..and from where I issue my new SIN?? please let me know..thanks.
It will take one week time , and you can update your sin number from service Ontario , may I know your AOR date and BOWP Applied date

immbr9999

Feb 17, 2020
It will take one week time , and you can update your sin number from service Ontario , may I know your AOR date and BOWP Applied date
I receive mine on Monday (profile update) and received the email notification just yesterday.
I already had a SIN in my previous OWP, should I request a new SIN? I requested a extension of my OWP, not sure if this one is a new permit.
No documents were added to my profile regarding the result, just an updated table with work permit expiration date (Nov 2021).

AOR 12th Mar
Bio 20th Oct (done and updated)
BOWP 17th Jul

Note: just out of curiosity, I received an email notification last Saturday regarding a letter in my profile saying they confirmed my biometrics from the PR.