NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
Thanks!
I applied it on July 3rd. So it took me exactly 17 weeks.
I applied on July 3rd as well but haven’t received any update on it.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
For all those who got the bowp approved, could you tell what was the percentage bar of your pr application that time
Buddy as far as i know it got nothing to do with % bar as you all know that bar only calculates 6month duration.As long as R10 completeness check is done on ur PR file your BOWP is good to go but due to limited employess or whatever the reason there os hue backlog and processing time takes 5months on avg.Myself took 5months and no update until the day before it got apporved so im assuming my file is picked on oct13th and approved on oct 14th applied on may 22nd..
If your eligibility is passed or recommended pass that means u alreadt crossed R10 completeness check so no issues.if you crossed this 158days i guess its showing in IRCC website for BOWP then call the agent and inform them that i crossed already the avg processing time and still waiting..

And my %bar is somewhere around 85

Last edited:

Sameer.Raje

Jun 19, 2020
Im giving infor based on how i filled as i got BOWP it is option 1 not 3..i thought the same as u can select 2 options but i watched a youtube video and get to know its only option.
3 is for if you crossed ur status valid date and applied to permit in the gross period they will give(90days i guess) then u have to select 3 but as your current status is still valid when u applied u can select option1...
Thank you for Clearing my doubt. Just keeping my fingers crossed to get BWOP before feb , and Hopefully COPR by Apr/May

Tommyboy007

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
While applying for bowp, the questionnaire ask if you are approved in principal, what do i answer? I have aor but nothing else

Tommyboy007

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
No i didnt pass anything. I just applied 3 days ago for the pr and received aor. If i say NO for approved in principal question, it is not giving me option for bowp. It only gives trv. Please help me here....

All who have applied just the other day of aor, how do you guys did it? @RAMAAA91 @cpark @Mshimpi

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
No i didnt pass anything. I just applied 3 days ago for the pr and received aor. If i say NO for approved in principal question, it is not giving me option for bowp. It only gives trv. Please help me here....

All who have applied just the other day of aor, how do you guys did it? @RAMAAA91 @cpark @Mshimpi
Buddy its common everyone gets confused with that question myself included.they mean by approved is did you got invitation not the PR final approval.Because thats how they calculate if you are eligible for BOWP if you invite and submitted application that means u will have AOR to provide as Proof for BOWP..thats why if you got AOR say it as YES..

I got AOR on may 14th itself but for some other reasons i waited until may 22nd to apply for BOWP.

Vish5244

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Is there any restrictions for changing employer after bowp approval via PNP Other than the province restriction??