+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP - How many of you have applied and received it successfully?

miffy

Oct 8, 2013
lpc19800 said:
It's not the traditional digital signature, you just type your name in a box
Thank you!
Your mean is that I should submit IMM5710E with signature blank(without signature)?

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
miffy said:
Thank you!
Your mean is that I should submit IMM5710E with signature blank(without signature)?
Yep
It just asks you to type your name at the end :)

gcad

Feb 22, 2013
Received notification of application approval today.

Applied 2nd of Sept
App received by CIC 3rd of Sept
Approved 16 Oct
Time: 44 days

Note that we had received our AOR before sending off our application, but did not send it as part of the application. I just referenced our PR application number.

WP is valid until Oct 2014

The letter says the permit type is WP-EXT, is this what other people got?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
THE MOST AWAITED WRITING -

SUN DID SHINE ON MY STARS.... RECEIVED PASSPORT REQUEST - UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

dinocgeo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
I'm at my wits end. I have been trying, unsuccessfully for two days now to submit an online application for a BOWP. All forms are filled in correctly and I have provided all required documentation. The problem is that it is not accepting my electronic signiture. I get a message that says "The name, date of birth or country of birth you entered for your signiture does not match the name you entered in your online application. To submit this online application the names must match." I have entered my name just as it should be in the appliction form, I only have one first and one last name so it's not something that can be messed up. I have downloaded and filled out form IMM5710 several times, saved and uploaded it to my online application. All my other documents seem to have uploaded just fine as I get no error with those. Has any one come across this problem and found a solution? Am I missing something or not doing something correctly? Should I be filling out the form and then saving, scanning to my computer and then uploading the scanned copy or can I just fill the form out, save it and then upload it?? I have tried both ways with no luck...It keeps giving me the same error. Any help or input will be appreciated.

Thanks.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
dinocgeo said:
Yes it matches and I validated the form also.
That is odd, indeed. One more thing you could try would be to reset and clean your browsers cache.
Here's how to:

For Firefox:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache

For Google Chrome:
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en

For Internet Explorer:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260897

After doing this, re-upload the form to your application and try the digital signature again.