+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Help to fill form

hm21

Oct 25, 2019
Hey Guys,

I have received the ITA already, submitted the document and got the Acknowledgement from IRCC for my PR application submission which says i am eligible to apply for BOWP.
I am married and my wife has dependent open work permit which expires along with my closed work permit in march 2020 and we both are currently residing in canada(although my wife is not working as of now).
I am in process of applying for BOWP and while filling the form, i have doubt for answering below questions:

1. Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada? (should i say YES based on Acknowledgement received for PR application submission)

2.Have you submitted a permanent resident application in Canada? (I would say YES, correct me if its wrong)

3. Are you accompanying a family member who has status in Canada? (Since i wish to extend visa for my spouse as well, should I say YES)

For #3 above, even if I say no, it asks me in further questions whether i want to apply for my family member as well. So it confused me whether it should be YES or NO for #3.

Thanks a lot in advance and let me know if the details are insufficient to answer my queries.