+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP for PNP express entry application

Neo9

Aug 8, 2022
Hello all,
I am looking to get some information about the Bridge open work permit (BOWP) for pnp express entry applications.
- Can I apply for a BOWP with a pnp express entry application? Or is it a closed work permit?
- Can I apply for an inland spousal work permit at the same time I apply for the bridging work permit like we can for simple CEC applications?
- Does the BOWP for pnp express entry applications work the same way as CEC applications? Do we just apply right after we get an AOR?
- Does the BOWP for pnp express entry depend the on the province issuing the nomination? Do they need to provide a support letter? Is there any chance that it would be employer restricted if I apply after receiving AOR?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Last try.... Would you have any idea @legalfalcon or @scylla?
I don't know the answer.

You only posted your question this morning. Kind of premature for a "last try". People answer questions here for free as their time allows. You need to give this more time. Sometimes it can take a few days for the right person to see and respond to your question.

If you need a fast answer, then the best course of action is to hire an immigration lawyer to help you and not rely on this forum.

Reactions: Taran D