+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Book Landing Interview

2018cecsep

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes, I guess I have to do that now since there is no response on the landing interview email.
I believe they schedule the appointment based on your expiry date of CoPR. If your expiry date is long time away, they will most likely reply after 30 days like they said on auto replied email. I suggest go flagpole if you want to finalize as soon as possible and start waiting PR card. You can flagpole at night like I did. Usually it is not busy, and they will allow you to land.

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
I believe they schedule the appointment based on your expiry date of CoPR. If your expiry date is long time away, they will most likely reply after 30 days like they said on auto replied email. I suggest go flagpole if you want to finalize as soon as possible and start waiting PR card. You can flagpole at night like I did. Usually it is not busy, and they will allow you to land.
Thanks @2018cecsep for the recommendation. My COPR is expiring by the end of June so they might take time to respond. I will plan to flagpole next week. Did you flagpole at rainbow bridge?

shabbeh

Mar 8, 2019
Does it depend on the place you live too? I mean Etobicoke is definitely busier than London (where I live). My CoPR expires in late September and I am waiting for their reply since March 7.

Last edited:

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
I finally received the landing appointment email this afternoon after two weeks since I sent the request and it is scheduled on 25-March, 11AM at IRCC Etobicoke office :)

Reactions: shabbeh

jcyt

Oct 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
Has anyone flagpoled at Rainbow Bridge on a weekend? - since this Border Services page mentions they won't process such confirmations outside the designated Tuesday - Thursday periods.

I'm asking because I now still have classes Tuesday-Thursdays and can't afford the time to travel to a port of entry those days.

2018cecsep

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Does it depend on the place you live too? I mean Etobicoke is definitely busier than London (where I live). My CoPR expires in late September and I am waiting for their reply since March 7.
Yes, it is usually the closest office to where you live. If you live in Toronto, it is most likely Etobicoke.

2018cecsep

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Has anyone flagpoled at Rainbow Bridge on a weekend? - since this Border Services page mentions they won't process such confirmations outside the designated Tuesday - Thursday periods.

I'm asking because I now still have classes Tuesday-Thursdays and can't afford the time to travel to a port of entry those days.
3 bridges near Niagara Falls only allow landing during Tuesday-Thursday. Thousand islands is 24/7 if you don't mind travel further.

Reactions: jcyt

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
I finally received the landing appointment email this afternoon after two weeks since I sent the request and it is scheduled on 25-March, 11AM at IRCC Etobicoke office :)
I was scheduled for the same day at 9am as well. However, I had to cancel the landing interview appointment as I don't live in Ontario but instead I live in BC. They also mistakenly send separate landing interview appointments for my outland dependents. It seemed that they did not review the file properly.

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
I was scheduled for the same day at 9am as well. However, I had to cancel the landing interview appointment as I don't live in Ontario but instead I live in BC. They also mistakenly send separate landing interview appointments for my outland dependents. It seemed that they did not review the file properly.
@mike2236 That is weird. looks like, they didn't review your current address on file properly. Did you receive another landing interview date scheduled in BC?

shabbeh

Mar 8, 2019
Did you include your current residential address in the email that you sent to ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca?

Reactions: mike2236