+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Book Landing Interview

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Did you include your current residential address in the email that you sent to ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca?
No. The issue was that I was informed by Etobicoke (my processing office) that my local IRCC office will contact me for landing interview. However, I was waiting for like eight weeks without any appointment from Vancouver. I knew that Vancouver has a three month delay per IRCC officer. But still I sent email all over the place (three different places). On that same day I received the RFV request from Ottawa which I proceeded with and received my COPR. However, after two weeks I received this landing interview at Etobicoke. They even sent specific landing interview at Etobicoke for my dependents who are not in Canada and was never applied for as in Canada dependents. Anyway, I just emailed them back and let them know that those landing interviews need to be cancelled and the reason. Hope I don't get any issues when I try to land this week as I'm heading back to Canada.

nikunj50patel

May 11, 2019
Hi,

Does anyone recently try to book appointment through send email to ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca. I sent email on Feb 18, however I haven't heard anything yet. Can you please share your timeline if you have similar experience.
URGENT
Hey guys, can any one give me clarity on doubt mentioned below to book appointment to validate PR
I contacted on phone and i got this info that,
email to : ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca
which includes complete name, date of birth, UCI and application num, your residential address, expiry date of your confirmation of permanent residence document, expiry date of your temporary status in canada, name of person who is contacting to you: complete name

so my doubt

>> will they ask me by calling that which time do you want to book an appointment at which location ?
or
>> i ll have to explicitly mention in email that i wanna book appointment for validation of PR for this location and this time.

how does this work, what exactly needs to be in email apart from applicant detail?
if anyone can explain, It will be really grateful, thanks in advance

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
URGENT
Hey guys, can any one give me clarity on doubt mentioned below to book appointment to validate PR
I contacted on phone and i got this info that,
email to : ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca
which includes complete name, date of birth, UCI and application num, your residential address, expiry date of your confirmation of permanent residence document, expiry date of your temporary status in canada, name of person who is contacting to you: complete name

so my doubt

>> will they ask me by calling that which time do you want to book an appointment at which location ?
or
>> i ll have to explicitly mention in email that i wanna book appointment for validation of PR for this location and this time.

how does this work, what exactly needs to be in email apart from applicant detail?
if anyone can explain, It will be really grateful, thanks in advance
They will respond within 30 calendar days with the interview location, date, and time. The interview location will be determined by your Canada residential address. Most likely, the interview will be scheduled at an IRCC office closer to your residential address. You don't get to choose the interview location. Mention in the email that you want to validate your COPR through inland landing in an IRCC office with your application details. Refer one of my post here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/etobicoke-landing-experience-march-2019.615535/page-2#post-7713804

E19

May 16, 2019
Hello everyone! I sent the interview appointment request on Apr 13th and received the automated message on the same day and haven't got the appointment yet ( more than 30 days) my workpermit expires on Aug and PR visa on Jul
Dont know what to do
Not so sure about flagpoling I am afraid about being denied entry to the states later as I am Iranian!

Kilakil

May 15, 2018
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone! I sent the interview appointment request on Apr 13th and received the automated message on the same day and haven't got the appointment yet ( more than 30 days) my workpermit expires on Aug and PR visa on Jul
Dont know what to do
Not so sure about flagpoling I am afraid about being denied entry to the states later as I am Iranian!
I never got any reply in 3 weeks. My friends they got back from cic usually within 3 days.

E19

May 16, 2019
I never got any reply in 3 weeks. My friends they got back from cic usually within 3 days.
I am in Vancouver maybe that is why! I am still waiting I sent an specific enquiry and they told me they have asked for an appointment on my behalf. i then called CiC and they said that I just need to wait for the appointment the agent did suggest flagpoling but didnt say anything about possible future complications for US entry so I think I will wait for couple of more weeks although it sucks!

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
I am in Vancouver maybe that is why! I am still waiting I sent an specific enquiry and they told me they have asked for an appointment on my behalf. i then called CiC and they said that I just need to wait for the appointment the agent did suggest flagpoling but didnt say anything about possible future complications for US entry so I think I will wait for couple of more weeks although it sucks!
How do you know it will cause complications? I believe it has no effect whatsoever. You will have the same complications even if you don't flagpole because you are Iranian.

E19

May 16, 2019
I just checked with a lawyer and he said they dont recommend that, but it is just luck I guess and I wont do it

sovi

Oct 7, 2018
Hi All, I sent a request to ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca some 3 weeks before and I still have not received any response back. I did not even get any auto reply acknowledging receipt of my email. I am wondering if I should send another without waiting 30 days or not. Can anyone suggest please?
I still have 3 more months before my COPR expires.

E19

May 16, 2019
Hi All, I sent a request to ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca some 3 weeks before and I still have not received any response back. I did not even get any auto reply acknowledging receipt of my email. I am wondering if I should send another without waiting 30 days or not. Can anyone suggest please?
I still have 3 more months before my COPR expires.
Not sure where you are but I am n Vancouver and havent had an appointment date yet after almost 2 month so I think they will look at your date of COPR expiry and give you a date close to that. I called CIC but they said they cant do anything other than waht they did (they sent my info to IRCC office and said I should hear from them by June 27th so I just have to wait it out I guess)

sovi

Oct 7, 2018
Not sure where you are but I am n Vancouver and havent had an appointment date yet after almost 2 month so I think they will look at your date of COPR expiry and give you a date close to that. I called CIC but they said they cant do anything other than waht they did (they sent my info to IRCC office and said I should hear from them by June 27th so I just have to wait it out I guess)
Thank you so much for your reply. I am in Toronto. The only thing which concerns me that whether my email was delivered to the right email-inbox or not. I haven't received any confirmation (auto-reply) about my email. :(

E19

May 16, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply. I am in Toronto. The only thing which concerns me that whether my email was delivered to the right email-inbox or not. I haven't received any confirmation (auto-reply) about my email. :(
there is a chance that the system was down when you emailed them! I dont think it cause any problem to send them another one and explaining you didnt get the auto response message!

sovi

Oct 7, 2018
there is a chance that the system was down when you emailed them! I dont think it cause any problem to send them another one and explaining you didnt get the auto response message!
Thank you so much for your reply and that's a nice suggestions.

I have waited now almost 29 days, I will be contacting them via their web form tool and see what they say.

sovi

Oct 7, 2018
Thank you so much for your reply and that's a nice suggestions.

I have waited now almost 29 days, I will be contacting them via their web form tool and see what they say.
@E19 Could you please tell me if you have any specific email subject line for making an appointment? I did not find any instruction of the subject name and was wondering if it has to be something which gets attention by the automated software to pick that up.

E19

May 16, 2019
@E19 Could you please tell me if you have any specific email subject line for making an appointment? I did not find any instruction of the subject name and was wondering if it has to be something which gets attention by the automated software to pick that up.
Do you have your PR visa and COPR?