+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Book Landing Interview

E19

May 16, 2019
well dont worry about the subject line, I used "urgent processing request" as mine was urgent
btw I just got an appointment for June 19th!

Goodluck!

Reactions: sovi

sovi

Oct 7, 2018
well dont worry about the subject line, I used "urgent processing request" as mine was urgent
btw I just got an appointment for June 19th!

Goodluck!
Thank you. Many congratulations and best of luck !
God Bless You!

SlicedBread

Jun 16, 2015
I've sent an email on Nov. 13, called IRCC a week after and yesterday sent a webform request. Therefore, almost 3 weeks of wait.
what did they say when you called IRCC? Thinking of calling them myself but I figure they are just busy for the holiday season

rcanzy

Mar 28, 2019
what did they say when you called IRCC? Thinking of calling them myself but I figure they are just busy for the holiday season
They will be just requesting an appointment to the IRCC office which will ultimately be the one providing the appointment information. I just tried this option to see if it would be more efficient.

SlicedBread

Jun 16, 2015
They will be just requesting an appointment to the IRCC office which will ultimately be the one providing the appointment information. I just tried this option to see if it would be more efficient.
Hey, did you end up getting a response from them in regards to the interview date?

rcanzy

Mar 28, 2019
Hey, did you end up getting a response from them in regards to the interview date?
Not yet. They asked me to send a webform after 30 calendar days. I know of people that sent the email requesting the appointment days before me and haven't heard a word til now

Bummeis

Jun 3, 2017
Hi all. I received my COPR and the single entry PR visa back in Feb. They expire on 4 Sept. I haven't been able to leave my country and reach Canada (and it's not looking like it's gonna happen before the expiry date).

I've informed the IRCC about my inability to travel at the moment, but only received a generic auto reply. I'm very worried about what'll happen after the expiry date if I couldn't get there. And I haven't been contacted regarding a phone interview or anything. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.