+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Book Landing Interview

wilsonballer

Mar 1, 2019
Hi,

Does anyone recently try to book appointment through send email to ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca. I sent email on Feb 18, however I haven't heard anything yet. Can you please share your timeline if you have similar experience.
Hi, I called CIC last Friday, and the agent told me that my case was approved and was now dealing with some paperwork.
Could you pls tell me what should I wait next? Did you receive an email said that your case have been approved and please try book the inland interview?

Thanks

Reactions: nikunj50patel

2018cecsep

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi, I called CIC last Friday, and the agent told me that my case was approved and was now dealing with some paperwork.
Could you pls tell me what should I wait next? Did you receive an email said that your case have been approved and please try book the inland interview?

Thanks
Are you inland? If you are inland, you will either have PPR email or direct landing interview email. It depends on your office. If you have PPR email, you will have to mail 2 photos+ passport, they will return you passport and CoPR to you. Then you can land with your CoPR to officially become PR.

wilsonballer

Mar 1, 2019
Are you inland? If you are inland, you will either have PPR email or direct landing interview email. It depends on your office. If you have PPR email, you will have to mail 2 photos+ passport, they will return you passport and CoPR to you. Then you can land with your CoPR to officially become PR.
Thank you for the help. :)
Yes, I am inland. Do I have the choice whether to do by PPR or direct landing interview? Or they will simply decide which way should I do.

Thanks

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
Hi, Are you still waiting for their reply? Which city are you residing in? I live in London, Ontario and I emailed ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca a week ago and no reply yet.
Hi @shabbeh, yes I am still waiting for the reply. I have not heard anything since I mailed them on 1-March. I live in Scarborough, ON. I am going to wait this week and will plan to flagpole sometime next week.

Last edited: