+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Birth of child after AOR

Bir Singh

Nov 25, 2018
<URGENT HELP NEEDED>
Hi Folks

In my EE profile, I had written my complete name in the field for Last Name (or Family Name), and had kept the field for First Name (Given Name) empty.

I've already received my AOR on 18 Aug'18. This week we're blessed with a baby and we want to add him as a dependent applicant (we had already mentioned this expectation in the LOE). I know that I need to file a case specific enquiry using IRCC web form. However, this web form mandates to fill the field for First Name (Given Name).

CIC website clearly says : " If you do not have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank. Do not enter “Not applicable,” “” or “NA_* .”"

Any suggestions about what should it be handled? Thanks in advance.

Bassel136

Dec 24, 2018
<URGENT HELP NEEDED>
Hi Folks

In my EE profile, I had written my complete name in the field for Last Name (or Family Name), and had kept the field for First Name (Given Name) empty.

I've already received my AOR on 18 Aug'18. This week we're blessed with a baby and we want to add him as a dependent applicant (we had already mentioned this expectation in the LOE). I know that I need to file a case specific enquiry using IRCC web form. However, this web form mandates to fill the field for First Name (Given Name).

CIC website clearly says : " If you do not have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank. Do not enter “Not applicable,” “” or “NA_* .”"

Hi,

Have you managed to get help with your enquiry?

I have the same case as yours, we are in in the middle of documents processing for PPR but we have been blessed by the birth of our child, any help from your side will be appreciate if you have went through the same.

Thanks,

Inderjot Rasila

Jul 12, 2018
<URGENT HELP NEEDED>
Hi Folks

Hi Bir,

Congratulations!

Were you able to add your baby if yes please guide me I am also in same boat.

Regards,
Inderjot Singh Rasila