+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

birth certificate with no name

alpesh_india

Sep 13, 2014
Thanks
Can u please send this template to alpeshgupta@gmail.com

Also I learnt from others that many of the application without BC got rejected.

My case is, I have BC but with incorrect dob.

Can anyone suggest affidavit template for this case?

mdRaees

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpesh_india said:
Thanks
Can u please send this template to alpeshgupta @ gmail.com

Also I learnt from others that many of the application without BC got rejected.

My case is, I have BC but with incorrect dob.

Can anyone suggest affidavit template for this case?
May be they have not provided affidavit.Ask them whether they had provided the affidavit and what reply they got when rejected. How you will justify different DOB in BC and certificates and passport? This means you misrepresented all this years. Just think about it. Other option is get a new BC.

alpesh_india

Sep 13, 2014
Getting new BC with correct dob is not possible as somehow they have my wrong birth record and can be changed through court order which is very long ( almost 1 year) and tedious process.
So I have to leave with this on correct BC, no options

rhea2722

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Hello

I have a birth certificate with only my first name (not surname) . However my parents full names are given on the BC.

What should I do in this case? Will I have to prepare a affidavit too?

Thanks

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
alpesh_india said:
Getting new BC with correct dob is not possible as somehow they have my wrong birth record and can be changed through court order which is very long ( almost 1 year) and tedious process.
So I have to leave with this on correct BC, no options
Hi Alpesh,

What about your DOB in your passport?

If all your other documents are consistent with the BC birth date, then you dont need to change it.
But if they are inconsistent, then you definitely have a problem. It will be considered misrepresentation of information.
Does your SSC marksheet or any other document show Mother and Father details, along with DOB?
If so then you may not need to show BC at all.

Please take it serious buddy.

hiren.v.modi

Jan 20, 2015
Hi MD,

I have similar problem, My wife don't have birth certificate and Kolkata Municipality is not issuing it after many trials. Can I use same format for my wife too? And would canadian visa authority Accept it?
Because I have heard that if you want to provide affidavit then u need to provide letter from authority that they can not issue birth certificate because of missing data along with affidavit.

Please correct my doubt and any guidance would highly appreciated.

Regards,
Hiren

SHARNSEEHAT

Sep 19, 2016
please send the form to myid4working@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Anil
Two children can be born at same time to same parent. How they will know? Better make an affidavit( notorized) with your name, mother name, father name and place of birth and attach it as well with your application when you will get invitation. If you need affidavit format than i will post it.

can you please send this to me as well ok this email address sharn_seehat@hotmail.com