+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

birth certificate with no name

annu bala

Jan 4, 2015
Hi
I am from india aI am applying for PR through express entry but my birth certificate does not have my name but contains the rest of the details. Is submitting birth certificate mandatory or can i attach additional proof. Pl advise
Thanks
Anu

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
You don't need birth certificate details for opening an EE profile. You may need it later if you get ITA for PR.

You should submit additional documentation to prove your identity if the BC does not contain your name.

annu bala

Jan 4, 2015
Hi

Thank you for replying... My passport has my parents ne which is also mentioned in my BC..is that enough? It takes time to include the name in BC .. Hence i want to be prepared when ITA comes.

Thanks
Anu

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
annu bala said:
Hi

Thank you for replying... My passport has my parents ne which is also mentioned in my BC..is that enough? It takes time to include the name in BC .. Hence i want to be prepared when ITA comes.

Thanks
Anu
So do you mean your birth certificate has a different name than what you are known by now? If that's the case then you may need an affidavit confirming the name change.

Also, can't you get your Birth Certificate reissued with the name you are caryying now?

annu bala

Jan 4, 2015
Hi

My original BC does not contain my name but has the rest of details like parents name, place of birth , date of birth. Now they dont accept to add name into BC which is more than 15 yrs old. My passport has my parents name and place of birth. If i provide that as additional proof , will it be accepted?

Thanks

Dec 19, 2014
annu bala said:
Hi

My original BC does not contain my name but has the rest of details like parents name, place of birth , date of birth. Now they dont accept to add name into BC which is more than 15 yrs old. My passport has my parents name and place of birth. If i provide that as additional proof , will it be accepted?

Thanks
Exactly, I am also facing the same issue, I guess you are also from India. Prevously, I have posted the same question. In india normally 10th class certificate would be considered for BC.

Please suggest, what would be the best in this case.

Thanks,
Anil

mdRaees

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Two children can be born at same time to same parent. How they will know? Better make an affidavit( notorized) with your name, mother name, father name and place of birth and attach it as well with your application when you will get invitation. If you need affidavit format than i will post it.

Dec 19, 2014
mdRaees said:
Two children can be born at same time to same parent. How they will know? Better make an affidavit( notorized) with your name, mother name, father name and place of birth and attach it as well with your application when you will get invitation. If you need affidavit format than i will post it.
please send the form to myid4working@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Anil

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
mdRaees said:
Can you please send it to sumit.singh.hallan@gmail.com

I am floating in the same boat with NO Name on my BC

alpesh_india

Sep 13, 2014
I have some different problem
I have BC with all proper names, however my dob in BC and in passport/school leaving are different.

I would like to proceed with my dob as per Passport/school leaving and not per BC.

Please suggest what should I do?

mdRaees

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpesh_india said:
I have some different problem
I have BC with all proper names, however my dob in BC and in passport/school leaving are different.

I would like to proceed with my dob as per Passport/school leaving and not per BC.

Please suggest what should I do?
Keep aside the BC and make an affidavit for BC. As in India most of the applicant don't have Birth Certificate as it was not common before 1985 or 1980.

A F F I D A V I T​

I, _______________ [Applicant Name], Occupation: ___________, resident of ________ [Full Address], India do solemnly declare and affirm as follows:

1. I was born on ____________ (dd/mm/yyyy) at ___________ (City) _________ (State), India.

2. My father’s complete name is __________________ and my mother’s complete name is _______________. Both are citizens of India.

3. I am providing this affidavit in order to verify my birth details, as I am unable to attain a birth certificate from the relevant issuing authority.

My Date of Birth is detailed in my Passport bearing no: XXXXXXXX, which was issued by the Passport office, Republic of India and the Secondary School Certificate.

What is stated above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

And I make this solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

Deponent

Sworn Before Me
(Notary person seal & Signature)​
Date:
Place:

Reactions: nsrk