Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014
Can you please let me know if you only submitted original birth certificate and no school certificates or aadhaar card?
yes we only submitted copy of original birth certificate.

Gagan.j

Mar 25, 2018
i dont have my name on my birth certificate. And as Adhaar has superseded voter id, i have not made corrections to it. It has wrong DOB and spelling error in name.
So i am planning to submit my Birth certificate with my DOB and my mothers name on it, and also original adhaar copy, Photo copy of Shool leaving certificate.
Will this work? Kindly help my out here.

monarchV

May 30, 2018
Hi. I am filling out my wife's PR spousal application form. She is in India. Her date of birth is registered late. Is it of to submit the following?

1. Photocopy of Date of Birth certificate.
2. Photocopy of SSC
3. Photocopy of Aadhar/PAN

Can anyone please respond on this asap? Really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Gagan.j

Mar 25, 2018
You need to submit original birth certificate. As it is registered late, you need to submit original school leaving certificate (i got a duplicate copy issued by my school) and voter id. They have mentioned it specifically on the website that these need to be original. So avoid taking a risk by submitting a photocopy. I also submitted copy of my adhaar, drivers license (Government issued docs to prove correct date of birth). Good luck with the process.

monarchV

May 30, 2018
@Gagan.j Thanks for responding. With the birth certificate registration atleast in Telangana, it is all online. There is no such thing like manual signature. It is all digital signature. So I was wondering if that can be submitted as birth certificate?.

Gagan.j

Mar 25, 2018
@monarchV I think it should work. you can attach a sheet explaining this. i did the same. But do read the clause where it mentions of name registered late on ircc website. I think they ask for original additional documents in this case. On my birth certificate, my name was missing and had only my DOB and mothers name. So i submitted original school leaving certificate and other govt docs. as asked by them.

Reactions: dhillon

Abhyudai

Jul 6, 2019
You need to submit original birth certificate. As it is registered late, you need to submit original school leaving certificate (i got a duplicate copy issued by my school) and voter id. They have mentioned it specifically on the website that these need to be original. So avoid taking a risk by submitting a photocopy. I also submitted copy of my adhaar, drivers license (Government issued docs to prove correct date of birth). Good luck with the process.
Hi Gagan,
Did submitting the documents you mentioned above work for you or did they ask for something more later?

Reactions: dhillon

aroraajay635

Jul 8, 2017
hello guys, I am canadian permanent resident. I am gonna sponsor my wife, who is from India. She doesnt have her birth certificate and we tried everything to get issued the new one. But there was not a single output. She did have in native language but the name written over is just "LARKI" which means girl. As in old times, some hospitals just write down the gender on the birth certificate. So Is it mandatory to add birth certificate, or 10th or +2 certificate can be used ?
Please help