+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biq hong kong

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Congratulations. After a long wait your dreams comes true.
Really happy to hear that news.
Can you please clear my couple of doubts?
I put up my file in Sep 2011 and i already Studied from Ireland, London and also have couple of years of experience from USA. I had a letter from University stating that my medium of qualification was in English and submitted at first stage. I didnt take IELTS exam. do you think so i have to take IELTS?
I also cleared DELF A1 with more than 16 in Speaking but got only 14 in Listening. And planning to appear for DELF A2 in May.So can you please let me know how they will allocate the point?
Once again congratulations and wish you all the best for your Federal part.
walkingmarvel said:

My wife main applicant. I am the dependant.
As we entered the interview cabin, we greeted the officer in French. In response we received nothing (No nod, no word). So we quietly moved forward and grabbed the chairs.

The officer introduced himself in French and started the interview. Asked us few basic questions in French like what were our names, where do we live and how did we arrive for the interview. I guess this 10 mins was the most French that we communicated.

It was basic French, yet the altar of interview made us a bit nervous.
Requested our passports, to verify the name and stuff.
Then he followed according to the CSQ application form. Now the conversation was in English. As per the points that we claimed, he started requesting originals of Education & Employment.
Following questions were based on it, like:
What is your degree equivalent to in Quebec?
What were the subjects that you had?
Responsibilities and duties at current work?
Current job is classified under what list in the skilled market of Canada?
Any name of the companies in Quebec, providing the same employment as current?

He also requested to look at any latest letters to prove the current employment status, pay slips and bank statements to prove it.
After this next set of questions were on the language skills. I remember that during our application there wasn't any need of IELTS. Also we had an experience of being in UK and working there for nearly 7 years; that was our argument but from his facial expressions I could figure out that he did not allocate those points.
We had our DELF A1/A2 for both of us.

Until now, I was under impression that passing a DELF was quite enough to get u respective points of the levels. However, he brought to our attention that we did not have enough marks to score points in the Oral section. I guess the marks reflect 14 & he said it should be above 16 (I am not exactly sure abt the figures). So even that was a moral breaking ground.
Ultimately he came upon asking us some information about Quebec. The questions were:
Names of three cities in Quebec.
Brief explanation about Quebec.

I have to say that considering the objections, I thought the outcome would be negative. Also as he raised issues like proving our level of English, showing pessimistic expressions on my pay slips as they were black & white online print outs, it all added up to demoralise us till the end.
Also at one stage, I remember the interviewer clearly telling us that: He has travelled to Delhi from HongKong to check out original papers. We have to impress them with information and papers, that's what they expect from us. If we want CSQ, we need to provide them with robust documents.

But at last when he calculated the points and added the remark that oh, we have got a daughter and we are able to score the points because of that. We were quite at ease then.
Interview lasted nearly one and half hour. Mostly it was in English and all the questions were surrounded in the region of questions I have stated above.

If a question was addressed to the main applicant, I was restricted in giving any explanation until the question was meant for me.
My wife is pregnant again. We did inform it to them via email when the interview was confirmed. But he did not utter a single word on it. After getting the CSQ even we did not gather enough guts to inquire abt it.
Once the CSQ was issued, interviewer's expressions completely changed and looked very cheerful.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Felicitation walking...Buckle up bright future in Quebec is waiting for you and ur Family.

Members need ur comments please guide,

Need ur Advise.

on what rules my application will be treated..

1. I have received my AOR in August 2010.
2. Received Result for preliminary evaluation on september 2010 showing i have total 47 points and short of 2 points. They informed me to send the relevant documents with in 60 days. During that tme i have registered with French school and sent the registration slip that i am learning french.
3. In januar 2011, they sent a letter that you need to provide us with the approved french result e.g DELF,TEFAQ and others.
4. appeared in DELF A1 exam and sent them the official attestation in august/september. Now in March 2012 i also passed my DELF A2 exam and have sent the attestation.

My question is how many marks in French i will have?
What rules will be applied on me, because some one files was processed with new rules, even he applied in october 2010?

And most importantly i have applied without any knowledge of French Language.
Guys Need your comments on this query..
God bless u all.

blocker

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
want to share as i send my french certificates with my application in nov2010 and get a letter from side for waiting list for interview in january but i have number in delf a2 less then 16 as per new requirments ...wat can i expect at interview...as they already count or can decrease my points..regards...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
blocker said:
want to share as i send my french certificates with my application in nov2010 and get a letter from side for waiting list for interview in january but i have number in delf a2 less then 16 as per new requirments ...wat can i expect at interview...as they already count or can decrease my points..regards...
Congrats blocker for ur name being put in the interview list. But please tell me in which year of january u receive this letter?
ANd when is ur interview?

thanks

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Seniors! I have a question for every one! please try to answer at ur best it will help many members on this forum to understand the level of french they must have before sitting in the interview
1. Application without French and reached 49 points( usually all interview is in english and CSQ is issued, but may ask why do u still want to live in quebec,due to absence of French language)
2. Application with claiming 1-2 points in French language (70% interview in English 30% in French,french questions are simple and direct, CSQ is issued and emphasiez to learn french after arrival)
3. Application with claiming 3-4 points in French language (50% interview in English 50% in French,french questions are little tough and direct, CSQ is issued and emphasiez to learn french after arrival)
4. Application with claiming 5-6 points in French language (20% interview in English 80% in French,french questions are tough, and direct, CSQ is issued and encouraged to learn french after arrival)

Seniors do share ur input it will help people to understand what level of french they must have in the interview. Do corect if the chart is wrong..
Thanks

blocker

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
any comments on my previous post regarding points in french during interview....if i will get 6 or according to new rule then i can only score 3 plz reply....still i am in queue for interview...

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hello forum members,
As per the new quota system for quebec Immigration, website is updated yesterday with the number of applications received from 20-March-2012 upto 31-March 2012:

Check the link: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-received.html

They have updated only business class and
enterpreneur class categories.

The main thing I have observed here is that they have already reached to almost 10% of total quota of application within period of just 10-11 days, so now it can be understood the application load they are receiving now-a-days.

Same thing might be for Group 2 of QSW, so my advice to all who are waiting or preparing their application for QSW Group 2, you must speed up and send your application as fast as you can.
Because, looking at these statistics, it will not be surpeising if the quota of 14300 will be exhausted by July 2012.

Skilled Worker category is still showing as "to be posted".

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
blocker said:
any comments on my previous post regarding points in french during interview....if i will get 6 or according to new rule then i can only score 3 (ur point is not clear, please respond with briefly) plz reply....still i am in queue for interview...
Blocker@
one thing u should know that u have reached the Total of 49 points that is why they have put ur name on the interview list. Secondly u need points to get to the total of 55. These 6 points are not only for french language assessment during the interview it is also for the other factors.

mba_swarn

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Nomination.....
got CSQ Jun-2015
AOR Received.
25-10-2010
IELTS Request
send with file
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Once there was a crow..he was very very hungry...
..Kuch to likho...
J'ai envoye mon demande d'immi en Oct10, je n'ai recu aucune reponse....oh la la..quelle domage! ....Je veux oublier tous l'histoire d'immigration...c'est la seule option....je les ecrit en Janvier mais, le bureau m'a repondu que, le dossier est en etude..il y a 2.5 mois..aucune news apres ca...
Dois-je les ecrire encore?..Que vous pense!! :-\

Au-revoir,
Kala

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Dear friends,

Today I received the result of my appeal and it is without change which means I am rejected now. The reason of my rejection is not having enough point. Quebec immigration is very unfair now a days I hope that some positive change will happen.

I wish you all the best.

Regards

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011 said:
Dear friends,

Today I received the result of my appeal and it is without change which means I am rejected now. The reason of my rejection is not having enough point. Quebec immigration is very unfair now a days I hope that some positive change will happen.

I wish you all the best.

Regards
Hi quebec2011,

I am really surprised as well as sad to know that they do not grant your appeal and rejected it !!! So didn't they consider your AOT and experience explanation regarding points? what abt. your B1 level points? did they give points as per old rules(i.e. 8 points instead of 7 points as per new rules) after appealing? Did they give you any clarification abt. not considering your AOT and experience (though you might have explained it well in your appeal) for points allocation in the rejection letter?

Well, buddy don't be nervous, be confident and try to find another way/option such as student visa, PNP etc. and thereby fulfill your dream !!! I wish you all the best in your future endeavors !!!

Yogie

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
yogie said:
Hi quebec2011,

I am really surprised as well as sad to know that they do not grant your appeal and rejected it !!! So didn't they consider your AOT and experience explanation regarding points? what abt. your B1 level points? did they give points as per old rules(i.e. 8 points instead of 7 points as per new rules) after appealing? Did they give you any clarification abt. not considering your AOT and experience (though you might have explained it well in your appeal) for points allocation in the rejection letter?

Well, buddy don't be nervous, be confident and try to find another way/option such as student visa, PNP etc. and thereby fulfill your dream !!! I wish you all the best in your future endeavors !!!

Yogie
Thanks for the reply,

No they haven't considered anything and there is no change at all. and everything is considered as per the new rule and my DELF b1 is given 7 points again.

Wish you good luck in your efforts.

All the best

blocker

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
sorry for your results quebec 2011 i am waiting for their interview they have sand me since 4 months later once i had mailed them they simply said wait.. and i want to know whether they have given me the points in a1 and a2 according to old rules or new i also want to know can they decrease my points at interview in a1 and a2 or they go ahead from points they have already gave to me...

good luck for future...

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
blocker said:
sorry for your results quebec 2011 i am waiting for their interview they have sand me since 4 months later once i had mailed them they simply said wait.. and i want to know whether they have given me the points in a1 and a2 according to old rules or new i also want to know can they decrease my points at interview in a1 and a2 or they go ahead from points they have already gave to me...

good luck for future...
they have considered my DELF B1 result as per new rule and they had given me 7/16 instead of 8/16 because listening part 12/25, though in the appeal letter I had mentioned this but it seems that they don't consider anything at all once they make their decisions.

good luck