IELTS Request
send with file
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Hi,
Has anyone called to HK.
I have been waiting since Oct 2010.

Any update from Comrades.
No news, Not even in the CURRENCT Nov 5 to 30 Nov Delhi mission's Call, seems further dragged to 2013.

More late is dificult.

Keep posting, whatever.
Cheers,
kALA

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all....

Processing Time(table) of All BIQ's updated. (Updated:01-11-2012 )

Processing Time Table...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

For Indians it's bad news that still they are processing cases upto Nov. 2010... :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :(

Note: If you have bookmarked the above link in your browser then "REFRESH" your webpage in order to see the update.

Yogie

blocker

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Clear interview last week but counselor asked me to send csq by post seven has passed no any news what to do help plz worry so much

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blocker said:
Clear interview last week but counselor asked me to send csq by post seven has passed no any news what to do help plz worry so much
Hi blocker ,

Congratulations for clearing the interview !!! don't worry, u will get your CSQ within next few days. Also please share your interview experience...

Yogie

mba_swarn

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Nomination.....
got CSQ Jun-2015
AOR Received.
25-10-2010
IELTS Request
send with file
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
blocker said:

Hi Blocker,

Kush Kita e..
Hor das interview Kiddan si, ( Laissez nous connaitre l'interview, sorte des questions demande? Quel etais l'environment? etiez vous en delhi?
Combien de peuple recevraient la CSQ? et les autre question et ton experience?

Merci,
Kala

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
srsuwal said:
need suggestion
hello guys
I'm going to apply for csq
I did MSc computer science ( 2 years) and BSc ( physics) 3 years. Is it fall in area of training category 2 ? i.e 6 point.
my BSc degree is completed in 2003 and MSc in 2006. I have 8 years experence of teaching computer science. is it relaged to my study?
am i eligible for applicant ?
plz help me

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
it is really very slow processing by biq hk. My AOR date is nov-2011: dont know when my turn will come? :(

May be 1 yr or more, if they are taking 4 months time to clear just 1 month of applications..
very slow indeed... :(
yogie said:
Hi all....

Processing Time(table) of All BIQ's updated. (Updated:01-11-2012 )

Processing Time Table...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

For Indians it's bad news that still they are processing cases upto Nov. 2010... :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :(

Note: If you have bookmarked the above link in your browser then "REFRESH" your webpage in order to see the update.

Yogie

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi everybody,

I got the call for interview at BIQ Paris office but unfortunately I was unable to travel to Paris from London since my Residence Permit for U.K. was expiring soon and I was unable to get Schengen Visa (one of the fundamental requirement for Schengen Visa is to have residence permit for at least 3 months before the date of application).

Hence, I transferred my file to BIQ Hong Kong office. I don't know how will it impact my application? The process will start right from beginning? How long will it take to get another AOR and whether I will be on waiting list for interview?

Any ideas??

blocker

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Frds got my csq by mail after 3mo months of interview plz tell me should I have to send landing feee with processing fee and what is code of csq in csq code section of imm 0008 form
Merci beacoup and how much landing fee should I have to pay

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi blocker,

Congratulations buddy for getting csq.
If possible, pls share ur interview experience and your timeline with us.

Wish you good luck for federal stage.
Regarding federal stage of application, refer to below link. You will get all info needed:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/quebec-apply-application.asp

blocker said:
Frds got my csq by mail after 3mo months of interview plz tell me should I have to send landing feee with processing fee and what is code of csq in csq code section of imm 0008 form
Merci beacoup and how much landing fee should I have to pay