+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biq hong kong

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blocker said:
hello for indian applicants in newdelhi the visa officer is so much strict because he calculate points on french according to new rule whether ur file is befire rule change god bless us all- It's totally unfair !!! How can they asses the French language criteria for old applications according to the new rule...One must appeal abt. it and one should ask abt. the reason to the officer at the time of interview if it happens at the time of interview...How do you come to know that? Has your any friend faced the interview recently? .................and any news regarding any interview plz share - Still no news atleast, at my side :( :( :( what abt. you? have you still been put in the waiting list for the interview?.........omg....
Yogie

blocker

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
not one near abt 10 to 15 people which know indirectly got different problems most of them are in nursing category.......still i am in waiting .............its harassment and unfairy conditions...also if u have ielts then ok other wise give ....i am also going to plan for ielts......... :eek: ;)

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
blocker said:
not one near abt 10 to 15 people which know indirectly got different problems most of them are in nursing category.......still i am in waiting .............its harassment and unfairy conditions...also if u have ielts then ok other wise give ....i am also going to plan for ielts......... :eek: ;)
please share more about this pls... did they get the csq? did they submit french exam upon sending the application? thanks

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
Hi all,
It's a good news for all of us. 15h March, interview successful and CSQ issued.

Reading the last few comments, I can briefly say that the interview demanded proof of English from us in the form of IELTS even when we have lived and worked in UK for nearly a 7 years.

Interview experience was quite unique and interesting. Will inform U in details abt it.
Currently bit tired and enjoying Ind-Pak cricket match.

Regards.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
walkingmarvel said:
Hi all,

Reading the last few comments, I can briefly say that the interview demanded proof of English from us in the form of IELTS even when we have lived and worked in UK for nearly a 7 years.

Interview experience was quite unique and interesting. Will inform U in details abt it.
Currently bit tired and enjoying Ind-Pak cricket match. cONGRATULATION FOR YOUR CSQ AND GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FEDERAL PART

STILLHOPE

Regards.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
walkingmarvel said:
Hi all,
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU
is it really necessary? earlier they have even considered an explanation by applicant on plain paper for language proficiency? Are they treating pre-6th dec applicants with new rules?
Ok, we are waiting to hear it.. :)
Currently bit tired and enjoying Ind-Pak cricket match. Yes, congratulations :) India won today.. :) :) :)

Regards.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
walkingmarvel said:
Hi all,

Regards.
Many many heartily congratulations !!! and wish you a good luck for the federal part.

Yogie

mba_swarn

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Nomination.....
got CSQ Jun-2015
AOR Received.
25-10-2010
IELTS Request
send with file
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Hi,

Was the interview in French or English? Was Visa Offr Strict to applicant in general?
What do you feel about the Visa oficer about issuing CSQ to Indian Applicant, are you hopeful for many in Queue or it is just hit and try? I mean visa officer is strict about most of the people or interview is a formality to see the applicant, otherwise they give CSQ?
Or any observation if you have please share?

Have a nice time ahead! starting purchasing warm clothes!
Cheers,
Swarn

walkingmarvel said:
Hi all,

Regards.

encrypted2011

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2011
AOR Received.
21-04-2011
At the Federal level, does QSW move at the same speed as other provinces or is it faster?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
yogie said:
Many many heartily congratulations !!! and wish you a good luck for the federal part.

Yogie
Well i dont get it..I also got my AOR in October 2010 but still i have not received any infomration about my interview call. by the way i am from Pakistan and from which country are you?? Is there any possibility of receiving my interview call in the current mission? April to 30 June..??

seniors plz comment..

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Well i dont get it..I also got my AOR in October 2010 but still i have not received any infomration about my interview call- For Pakistan, they have processed cases till Sept. 2010 as per the update on the website,so currently they might be processing the cases of Oct. 2010 and onward... . by the way i am from Pakistan and from which country are you??- INDIA Is there any possibility of receiving my interview call in the current mission? April to 30 June..??- Yeah, you can expect it but I can't say surely.....

seniors plz comment..
Yogie

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
yogie said:
Thanks Yogie for the comment$..I have still some more questions for u to answer..

1. How long will it take to process cases till october 2010?
2. Is there any time frame they keep in mind to call applicant for the interview..
3. how much time after recieving of interview call an applicant has to report to immigration officer. i.e. 2 or 3 months?

Plz share..
Thanks

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Thanks Yogie for the comment$..I have still some more questions for u to answer..

1. How long will it take to process cases till october 2010? - Sorry ..I Have no idea.... but expect it soon...
2. Is there any time frame they keep in mind to call applicant for the interview... - They work as per their own timeline which is not disclosed to the public... but we can just guess that nowadays it is 12- 18 months for BIQ, Hong Kong...
3. how much time after recieving of interview call an applicant has to report to immigration officer. i.e. 2 or 3 months?- It should be already mentioned in the "Interview Letter" but I don't know the exact time frame(however according to me it may be 15 days to a Month...) ...may be some seniors who already passed through these processed know it well....So I request to seniors please put some light on this topic here....

Plz share..
Thanks
Yogie

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
yogie said:
Thanks for the valuable input Yogie..

Can any one Tell me what is NOC and how an applicant can determine his/her NOC?..
In my case i have done Bachelors in Commerce followed by an MBA with specialization in Finance. I have 4 years work expereince as Manager Accounts & Finance & since 2009 i am working as Assistant Manager Administration & Coordination.

My question is What is My NOC and which NOC i should apply with and who assigns NOC?

Valuable comments are appreciated..
Thanks!