Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
asw said:
Hi Guys

I also have good news. My interview date is 15th of March 2012.

asw
Hi..i would like to ask if it your interviw will be held n hk?tanx

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
asw said:
Hi Guys

asw
Hey,
Congrates mate. Its a gud news at last that the interview letters r rolling out.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asw said:
Hi Guys

asw
Congratulations to share the good news with us and all the best of your interview. Please share your experience once you are done with interview.

asw

Jun 27, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
26-10-2010
Interview........
15-3-2012
agnes_blush27 said:
Hi..i would like to ask if it your interviw will be held n hk?tanx
No in Delhi.

asw

Jun 27, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
26-10-2010
Interview........
15-3-2012
walkingmarvel said:
Hey,
Congrates mate. Its a gud news at last that the interview letters r rolling out.
Yes.Thanks. Can you pls. share some links for preparing for interview.

asw

Jun 27, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
26-10-2010
Interview........
15-3-2012
harit79 said:
Congratulations to share the good news with us and all the best of your interview. Please share your experience once you are done with interview.
Yes sure harit.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
In page 24 of the Quebec immigration handbook it read that if a foreign degree is corresponding to "Etude universitaire de premier cycle" 1st cycle full time university degree of quebec then the point of area of training can not be given to them. For ex : I have bachelor of business management 3 years full time degree and as per degree comparison table of quebec for INDIAN degrees it matches with the "Etude universitaire de premier cycle" and that is why as per the rule mentioned above they can't give me 6 points of area of training which is usually given to 3 year of bachelor of business management degree as per the area of training table section C foreign degree.

So my question here is that though they have that rule but in area of training forgien degree section you can find that bachelor of business management degree of 3 years will be given 6 points. why is this contradiction?

I am in the process of appealing and they have given me only 6 points for the degree in the prelim. evaluation and area of training 0 though I got my degree in the year 2010.
Please tell me what to do?

Thanks

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
How many months before you applied to BIQ-HK with your degree? Seems to me you've applied even without any experience in your AOT. You said you've only obtained your degree in 2010 and applied immediately (as your status indicates) after a few months. How long has been your work experience?

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
Hey MK Shah, Yogie & all,

I have got a small situation here. My main applicant is my wife. She is 3 months pregnant now. Guys, what would be a sensible step to take. Shall I inform them now, or inform them during the interview?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
walkingmarvel said:

I have got a small situation here. My main applicant is my wife. She is 3 months pregnant now. Guys, what would be a sensible step to take. Shall I inform them now, or inform them during the interview?
I think if you don't have any problem in attending the interview so the best thing as far as I know is that you shouldn't inform them at the moment because it can't helps you anyway. Attend interview get the CSQ and after the baby is born let them know to include her/him in your file.

Good luck

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi walkingmarvel, congratulations to both of you for this good news! :)
well, pls follow this link related to ur query:
pls read the reply by member egrace62 in red coloured fonts..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.0.html;msg867036#msg867036

as per this post, it is better for you to inform them now about the pregnancy of your wife, since you are declaring it before your CSQ and also BIQ insist on informing them about any changes within 30 days of change... dont know how this 30 days period will be applicable for informing about pregnancy before delivery :)

If you inform them now about your status now, then surely they can guide you for how you can further proceed with your wife's pregnancy, because once you receive CSQ for you and your wife, then the next step will be Federal PR application followed by Medicals, and till that time, may be your baby has been born or you will be expecting it very soon... in later condition, your wife cant undergo medicals (which involved x-ray and etc, it is harmful for baby during pregnancy), also once into Federal status, if your baby is born and then you inform them about the new born baby, then the entire process will be prolongated, as you need to add your new born baby again in your file and repeat the entire process with BIQ for csq for your new born baby... also ur points will be re-calculated considering points given for child...

so, as per my suggestion, you can inform them now about the pregnancy of your wife, and ask for guidance from them about what should be next step in this matter. May be they will extend your interview date till the delivery date of your child and then schedule your interview... but this will be better, instead of getting CSQ for both of you and then once again running into CSQ stage for new baby born during federal PR Stage..:)

yogie and other members, pls comment on my views for our friends's situation here..

walkingmarvel said:

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
hi walkingmarvel, congratulations to both of you for this good news! :)
well, pls follow this link related to ur query:
pls read the reply by member egrace62 in red coloured fonts..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.0.html;msg867036#msg867036

as per this post, it is better for you to inform them now about the pregnancy of your wife, since you are declaring it before your CSQ and also BIQ insist on informing them about any changes within 30 days of change... dont know how this 30 days period will be applicable for informing about pregnancy before delivery :)

If you inform them now about your status now, then surely they can guide you for how you can further proceed with your wife's pregnancy, because once you receive CSQ for you and your wife, then the next step will be Federal PR application followed by Medicals, and till that time, may be your baby has been born or you will be expecting it very soon... in later condition, your wife cant undergo medicals (which involved x-ray and etc, it is harmful for baby during pregnancy), also once into Federal status, if your baby is born and then you inform them about the new born baby, then the entire process will be prolongated, as you need to add your new born baby again in your file and repeat the entire process with BIQ for csq for your new born baby... also ur points will be re-calculated considering points given for child...

so, as per my suggestion, you can inform them now about the pregnancy of your wife, and ask for guidance from them about what should be next step in this matter. May be they will extend your interview date till the delivery date of your child and then schedule your interview... but this will be better, instead of getting CSQ for both of you and then once again running into CSQ stage for new baby born during federal PR Stage..:)- Yeah, I agree with "mkshah". Just intimate/update through e-mail abt. your wife's pregnancy matter to BIQ, Hong Kong and ask for the further steps/advice to follow.According to me, probably they will not differ your interview date and will take it as it is scheduled now but may be tell u to wait(of course, after getting CSQ !!! :) :) :)) till the delivery of the baby and add your baby for the CSQ application and then apply for the federal part OR your wife may be advised to take medical(X-ray) with some protective apron once u get your CSQ. Also for some info abt. medical follow the below link...

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/france/visas/immigrate-immigrer_faq.aspx?lang=eng&view=d#medical

"Is a pregnant woman obliged to have any X-rays done.or can she be exempted?

A chest x-ray is an obligatory part of the medical results. Pregnant women may submit a chest x-ray taken within the 6 months preceding the start of the pregnancy so long as the applicant's identity and the date of the x-ray are printed on the image itself. If such x-ray is not available, there are two options: you may decide to have the x-ray done with a protective apron or wait until after the child is born. If you chose the second option, please let us know, mentioning the expected due date. Do not forget to inform us of the birth of the baby by sending us a copy of the birth certificate."

yogie and other members, pls comment on my views for our friends's situation here..

Yogie

blocker

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
@quebec2011 soory to here bro for lack of points i want to know the letter they have sent you signed by visa officer or other grade person plz share..like technician etc. by my side no news for interview..presently

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
Hi Mk Shah & all,

I took an initiative and have informed the BIQ Hg kg kong, that this is my situation. I have probed them that we don't have any problem in attending the interview. Now lets wait and watch what r they responding.

I thought it's better to let them know and take a hit of a postponed date or delay by few months rather than taking the risk of being told that we didn't inform our change in circumstance and then face some unthinkable consequence.

Thanks for ur advice guys.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi walkingmarvel,
indeed you made a wise decision... to inform them about the change.. :)
I wish you good luck for your interview... and my blessings for your baby.. :)

walkingmarvel said:
Hi Mk Shah & all,

I took an initiative and have informed the BIQ Hg kg kong, that this is my situation. I have probed them that we don't have any problem in attending the interview. Now lets wait and watch what r they responding.

I thought it's better to let them know and take a hit of a postponed date or delay by few months rather than taking the risk of being told that we didn't inform our change in circumstance and then face some unthinkable consequence.

Thanks for ur advice guys.