Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Plzz guide me
At the time of submission of file be children age were 12 and 13
Now their age is more than 14
Medical adr done all in march 2023
But I have not received my children I biometrics what should I do
According to. New announcement all PR applicants must submit biometric plzz. Guide

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Plzz guide me
According to. New announcement all PR applicants must submit biometric plzz. Guide
If they need it, they will send you a Biometrics request. So don't worry about this part.

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Thanks respectable sir for helping us may God bless u ameenn
mr.preetsingh sir if ircc request biometrics of son now will this again delay our application process
Biometrics of me and husband already done
Chimdren age were 12 and 13at the time of submission of application now age is more than 14
If they request biometrics will this delay again application for few months
Plzz reply very worried about this

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
mr.preetsingh sir if ircc request biometrics of son now will this again delay our application process
Biometrics of me and husband already done
Chimdren age were 12 and 13at the time of submission of application now age is more than 14
If they request biometrics will this delay again application for few months
Plzz reply very worried about this
The delay will not be that much as your application is at final stage of processing.

Reactions: Madina5

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
Plzz guide me
You wait.

ImranYak

Oct 24, 2023
Good day House, I ordered for CBSA Note under HCCP, I received mail after a month that there's outstanding payment fee for my dependant biometrics. Of which she has went for the biometrics 3 months ago. Can I make the payment? And also, hope it won't affect my application

GreenApp1

Aug 27, 2023
Good day House, I ordered for CBSA Note under HCCP, I received mail after a month that there's outstanding payment fee for my dependant biometrics. Of which she has went for the biometrics 3 months ago. Can I make the payment? And also, hope it won't affect my application

carejoy

Nov 5, 2023
Hello
I have a question here, I submitted application under hsw Sept 2022. Last update was on 4th Aug 2023 when they updated medical passed. My son did biometric Feb 2023 but it's not showing as update. Last month I. Check again and noticed medical is been removed. Do anyone know what could be the reason. Thanks

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Hello
I have a question here, I submitted application under hsw Sept 2022. Last update was on 4th Aug 2023 when they updated medical passed. My son did biometric Feb 2023 but it's not showing as update. Last month I. Check again and noticed medical is been removed. Do anyone know what could be the reason. Thanks
Something like this happened to my application also.

My medicals was passed on April 2023, but when I added my son as accompany in my application, they removed the medicals and changed to review.

I did upfront medical for my son when I got ADR to do medical with spouse.

IRCC probably didn't get my son's medical report because we did upfront for him.

I eventually sent the report through mail and webform, then they acknowledged receipt and medicals passed August 2023.

Note: I called them a few times to clarify the issue.

My advice is you should send your son's medical report if you have it with an explanation letter.

carejoy

Nov 5, 2023
Something like this happened to my application also.

My medicals was passed on April 2023, but when I added my son as accompany in my application, they removed the medicals and changed to review.

I did upfront medical for my son when I got ADR to do medical with spouse.

IRCC probably didn't get my son's medical report because we did upfront for him.

I eventually sent the report through mail and webform, then they acknowledged receipt and medicals passed August 2023.

Note: I called them a few times to clarify the issue.

My advice is you should send your son's medical report if you have it with an explanation letter.

Hi
Sophia16, thanks for your response. But I thought the have to send the medical request letter before doing it as well as biometric. I added my son on the application also. How can my son go for medical without the request letter?? Thanks for any ideas

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Hi
Sophia16, thanks for your response. But I thought the have to send the medical request letter before doing it as well as biometric. I added my son on the application also. How can my son go for medical without the request letter?? Thanks for any ideas
I didn't get a medical request for my son, I did it upfront and sent it to them.

You can go to the medical center that IRCC recognizes in your country and do an upfront medical. Ask that they send the report to you.

Then you send the report via webform and also mail it if you can.