+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Anyone got a call in BC lower mainland and interior BC and did biometrics in those region?

I just heard from SC help centre that only Victoria SC office is open for biometrics in BC now. Is it true?
I guess that no matter how our AOR dates are earlier, people who live in the area with no opened office won't get a call...
According to the spreadsheet someone in Vancouver got call today :)

Reactions: Cloy812

Kingdom2018

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
just got a call. she asked me few details, date of first arrival, which airport I landed, etc. She said congratulations and sent me a COPR. AOR:- May 8,2020. Biometrics updated Today. Decision Today. Thanks and Best of luck to everyone.
Really...a visa office called you?are you biometrics exempted?

Reactions: asdfghj

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi folks, I just got CoPR yesterday (Oct 8th). Just want to share my process for your reference:
AOR: May 14th
Medical passed: May 20th
BIL: July 7th
Eligibility passed: Aug, 14th
Criminal passed: Oct 8th
Security passed: Oct 8th
CoPR: Oct 8th
As I already gave biometrics 4 years ago when applying study permit, I think I'm exempted from biometrics for PR application. However, my profile still showed that my biometrics is still required until yesterday, every other step got passed JUST IN 1 DAY.
For CoPR, as indicated ih the letter, I dont have to land to activate PR status. I'm automatically a permanant resident since yesterday . Can't believe it
Did you receive an email to inform you about your eligibility? My one is recommended passed since July 27 and no updates since this date, my AOR is May 6.

tinanana

Jun 1, 2020
Congratulations
Can you share more information if you see any other people there for biometric as well ?
Another friend also received the call earlier today. Her aor is in late March. They did mention on the phone that sc in surrey just opened and there are plenty spots.