+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
May be they are picking people in alphabetical order with their name.
Not alphabetical order not AOR date or BIL date not processing status of the application as far as i know..if they followed anyone of those i would have got call by now..Last name starts with C and first name with M but ppl with later than mine in first & last name got call and AOR date too later than mine and processing im just waiting for Bio rest everything cleared..so wish anyone can get info when they recieved call not all agents would be open to provide info instead they just say we are following based on list we recieved that set..

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Not alphabetical order not AOR date or BIL date not processing status of the application as far as i know..if they followed anyone of those i would have got call by now..Last name starts with C and first name with M but ppl with later than mine in first & last name got call and AOR date too later than mine and processing im just waiting for Bio rest everything cleared..so wish anyone can get info when they recieved call not all agents would be open to provide info instead they just say we are following based on list we recieved that set..
Hmm! How about if I say lists are being made according to postal codes!

tassioborges

May 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Finally I got a call today:
London, Ontario
AOR Feb 25th
BIL March 5th

Although I am the principal applicant, they called my spouse to book our appointments.

Reactions: puneet kanda

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
I think someone is messing with the spreadsheet. My AOR date was changed from April 27th to May 13th (not true). And the dates now do not show in order, not sure what's happening?