+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
H
Hi folks, I just got CoPR yesterday (Oct 8th). Just want to share my process for your reference:
AOR: May 14th
Medical passed: May 20th
BIL: July 7th
Eligibility passed: Aug, 14th
Criminal passed: Oct 8th
Security passed: Oct 8th
CoPR: Oct 8th
As I already gave biometrics 4 years ago when applying study permit, I think I'm exempted from biometrics for PR application. However, my profile still showed that my biometrics is still required until yesterday, every other step got passed JUST IN 1 DAY.
For CoPR, as indicated ih the letter, I dont have to land to activate PR status. I'm automatically a permanant resident since yesterday . Can't believe it
hey! After they updated your biometrics did you get an email saying you’re approved then a separate email with COPR? Or just got COPR as your approval

ALEALB

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Just got the call from SC(Finally)
Appointment book for tomorrow at 8:45 am
Ottawa, Ontario
Inland CEC
AoR: April 22, 2020
BIL: June 12, 2020

modehjk

Oct 16, 2019
Anyone got a call in BC lower mainland and interior BC and did biometrics in those region?

I just heard from SC help centre that only Victoria SC office is open for biometrics in BC now. Is it true?
I guess that no matter how our AOR dates are earlier, people who live in the area with no opened office won't get a call...

Sunil1726

May 21, 2020
just got a call. she asked me few details, date of first arrival, which airport I landed, etc. She said congratulations and sent me a COPR. AOR:- May 8,2020. Biometrics updated Today. Decision Today. Thanks and Best of luck to everyone.
When did you complete your Biometrics ?

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
just got a call. she asked me few details, date of first arrival, which airport I landed, etc. She said congratulations and sent me a COPR. AOR:- May 8,2020. Biometrics updated Today. Decision Today. Thanks and Best of luck to everyone.
Wow that’s aamazing. Think we’re in the same boat. I called them today and they said my application is approved but needs finalising and that can take up to a month!

Reactions: felix-m

philomath2020

Jul 28, 2020
Do we need to call IRCC for biometrics. ?
getting confused by reading some posts here. One of the post mentioned he got a call and other mentioned got a call after i spoke with call center.
just wondering if that is the process?

My AOR is19th JUN 20 and no call for Biometrics yet

philomath2020

Jul 28, 2020
Hi Guys - I got call from SC last friday ,I live in down town toronto. My biometric date is booked on 16th OCT .Does call for biometrics mean anything positive ? My AOR is July 28. I checked with call center and eligibility is passed(same is confirmed in webform).
Did you get a call directly or did you call the call center to get an update?
my AOR is jun and still no call, just wanted to check if I need to call and get the biometrics scheduled

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.