+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

Sunil1726

May 21, 2020
Have you received Biometrics call yet with the number you have mentioned for PR application?
Mine also might have attorney numbers during my WPs, but i have given my personal numbers for the PR application. I am not sure, which numbers SC calls now.
I have not received the call yet but please connect to them and check which Number they have. Because for mine they are tracking even my India number as Primary

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
I have not received the call yet but please connect to them and check which Number they have. Because for mine they are tracking even my India number as Primary
Thank you. I will call them tomorrow. Hopeful to get connected with a agent.

GrettaFox

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021
I meant appointment confirmation email. SC representative said I will but did not receive any

I got my appointment but no email. I don't think they are sending them out.

Saifi94

Feb 7, 2020
I did not get email too.. the agent confirmed my email over the phone and mentioned your will receive an email but nothing yet :confused:

Reactions: pi_mis

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Anyone with a representative got call for biometrics yet?
We got a call yesterday. SC called our Representative first and asked him to make contact with client in next 15 min. Then they called my husband to book the appointment.

KadirAyubi

Oct 9, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Got the call but..!!!!

So my wife and I (the Primary Applicant) have been waiting to provide our biometric since March 2020 (AOR 6th March 2020).

My PR Application is being represented by our firm's immigration lawyer.

My wife got a call yesterday (on my number even though the primary contact number on my application is of the lawyer) and they asked the location where she can provide her biometrics and we provided the location as Ottawa. However, they didn't book the appointment right then and advised that someone from a Service Canada Center in Ottawa would call her back and book the appointment, I find this weird. Is this how its done? folks who have booked appointments?? why not just book the appointment right there and then?

Finally, they were not ready to book my appointment (Primary Applicant) stating that they would do that with my 'representative'. I haven't received the call yet, the irony!

Some Details
AOR - 6th March, 2020
BIL - 12th March, 2020
Applicants: Primary and Secondary (Spouse)
Call Received Yes
Appointment Booked: Not Yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

ru88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Phew, finally I got the call this morning! The officer booked appointment for me on Oct. 14. My AOR is Feb. 23rd and BIL is Mar. 5th. All the best guys.

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
I called IRCC last evening, and yes, my company Attorney telephone number has overwritten by personal number registered for PR. I requested them to change. But my spouse number in file was still her personal number. Since we were expecting service canada biometrics call only for my wife as I am exempt from Biometrics, I guess we didn't miss any calls due to this.

Another info might be useful for someone who is calling IRCC. As per website agents are available from 8am to 4pm. But yesterday i tried calling them from 3:30pm only and after multiple tries was i was able to join the queue at 4:05pm. After a 40mins wait, once i connected to a agent and started speaking to the agent, unfortunately call got disconnected. Then again i tried to call and was able to join the queue again at 5pm and another 30mins wait, was still able to speak to a agent. The call ended at 5:40pm. I never knew, we could call them after their official close time :D

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
It depends on what number is in file.. Just to give an update.. My AOR was in April.. WP extension filed in June.. Requested GCMS notes in Aug.. Found phone and address of my company attorney.. So once I got WP.. Called ircc and changed contact number to mine.. In short if your primary contact number is related to your company6.. They will get a call not you
Thanks @cck1986 . I called and got my number changed as well.

Reactions: cck1986

aps1989

Aug 16, 2020
AOR - 21 March 2020
BIL Date - 20 May 2020
Location - DT Toronto

Status - No biometrics call received yet.

More intriguing than the wait for biometrics call is the logic is this SC process driven by.
In the same boat, 21 March AOR, 20 May BIL, everything passed except criminality (No biometrics call received yet), although biometric exempted as per 22 September rule