+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

Sunil1726

May 21, 2020
Hi All, Today i could able to speak to IRCC agent to find the status on my application. But one thing is observed he started asking Phone numbers & Address to confirm, which i did. If you are on working on WP applied for PR inland. Your application carries all the Phone number which gave during your work permit application including Attorney Phone Numbers & Address.

ankit2020

Sep 24, 2020
Are we also getting appointment confirmation email? I have not receive yet but the representative said you will. can somebody confirm the same

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi All, Today i could able to speak to IRCC agent to find the status on my application. But one thing is observed he started asking Phone numbers & Address to confirm, which i did. If you are on working on WP applied for PR inland. Your application carries all the Phone number which gave during your work permit application including Attorney Phone Numbers & Address.
Have you received Biometrics call yet with the number you have mentioned for PR application?
Mine also might have attorney numbers during my WPs, but i have given my personal numbers for the PR application. I am not sure, which numbers SC calls now.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Have you received Biometrics call yet with the number you have mentioned for PR application?
Mine also might have attorney numbers during my WPs, but i have given my personal numbers for the PR application. I am not sure, which numbers SC calls now.
It depends on what number is in file.. Just to give an update.. My AOR was in April.. WP extension filed in June.. Requested GCMS notes in Aug.. Found phone and address of my company attorney.. So once I got WP.. Called ircc and changed contact number to mine.. In short if your primary contact number is related to your company6.. They will get a call not you

Dundas2020

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
So we can't see it in our application? Only they can?
In my account, I can see my previous biometric information and its expiry date as well. But still, it says we need your biometrics (I am in the biometric exempted category due to COVID19). I received BIL in June, but I think now I do not need to give biometrics. I think, my account is not updated by IRCC.
Very confusing situation.

Sukhman719

Oct 7, 2020
I called cic yesterday they said my representative's number is already expired on the file. They have only mine number active on the file right now. Will SC still call my representative for booking an appointment or they will call me??

Dr krupal

Dec 3, 2015
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
aor-3/19/2020
bil-5/15/2020

got a phone call from no caller id apparently it was from sc today(10/07/2020 - 11:25am)
the officer just wanted to verify the postal code with me
and i answered that the address on bil doc is the agency address
then the officer asked me back my current home postal code and the city/province
i provided that info to the officer
at the end, the officer told me that i can not book in for the biometrics since i am far away from the sc the office is calling from

does this sound right to anyone?
did someone had any similar issues like this?
I had similar situation today, I came to visit my wife in montreal but my location is mississuaga. Requested for appointment in montreal SC , the agent was nice in her approach and clearly explained me that she will forward my number to supervisor and said to expect a call in 2-3 days for appointment.
please let me know if you receive second call.

Reactions: Shiva91

ankit2020

Sep 24, 2020
AOR July 02
City Burnaby
Got a call at 10 am this morning from SC (No Caller ID) for my wife's biometrics appointment on next Wednesday 9am at Burnaby office.
I have gave biometrics in Jan 2020 so i exempt from it.

Hope you guys all get call soon!
Hey Did you receive biometric confirmation email

ankit2020

Sep 24, 2020
Hey guys! Just got a call from SC, no caller ID, appointment booked for tomorrow. My AOR is March 15th, BIL is April 28th, location DT toronto. They now have 2 options in DT, victoria st and colloge st. Hope you all get a call soon!!
Did you receive appointment confirmation email? how much time we should wait for the email.