+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
Hi Guys,
Congratulations to everyone who got a call from SC.
I am not sure who the administrator of the tracking sheet is?
I was wondering if SC is NOT calling applicants who have dependents overseas. Let us see if this has been the trend since start.
Can the admin of the tracker please add a Column to the sheet to mention if dependent of PA is Inland or outland and if dependent biometric complete or pending. We can observe if there is any such trend.
Thank you!
My dependant is Outland and he has already submitted his biometrics. I haven’t received a call yet (PA Inland).

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Hi Guys,
Congratulations to everyone who got a call from SC.
I am not sure who the administrator of the tracking sheet is?
I was wondering if SC is NOT calling applicants who have dependents overseas. Let us see if this has been the trend since start.
Can the admin of the tracker please add a Column to the sheet to mention if dependent of PA is Inland or outland and if dependent biometric complete or pending. We can observe if there is any such trend.
Thank you!
It can be added. But, I'm not sure how to enforce it. Many may not fill those fields.
Are we looking for these new columns?

No of Dependents
Dependent Status (Inland/Outland)
Bio completed for Dependents (Yes/No)

hyo kim

Jun 24, 2019
aor-3/19/2020
bil-5/15/2020

got a phone call from no caller id apparently it was from sc today(10/07/2020 - 11:25am)
the officer just wanted to verify the postal code with me
and i answered that the address on bil doc is the agency address
then the officer asked me back my current home postal code and the city/province
i provided that info to the officer
at the end, the officer told me that i can not book in for the biometrics since i am far away from the sc the office is calling from

does this sound right to anyone?
did someone had any similar issues like this?

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
aor-3/19/2020
bil-5/15/2020

got a phone call from no caller id apparently it was from sc today(10/07/2020 - 11:25am)
then the officer asked me back my current home postal code and the city/province
at the end, the officer told me that i can not book in for the biometrics since i am far away from the sc the office is calling from

That's strange. Where do you live?

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
aor-3/19/2020
bil-5/15/2020

How far your real address is from the (agency) address on your profile?

Shireenmag

Sep 17, 2019
It can be added. But, I'm not sure how to enforce it. Many may not fill those fields.
Are we looking for these new columns?

No of Dependents
Dependent Status (Inland/Outland)
Bio completed for Dependents (Yes/No)
This sounds good.
We can at least get some info from the few people who fill this. I am thinking this will help us analyze the data and eventually start a petition to also priorities COPR for Outland dependents

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
aor-3/19/2020
bil-5/15/2020

You did not ask them what should I do now ? Or you should have told them I will travel to Vancouver for biometric!!
My bil address is Vancouver and I live 6 hours away from Vancouver !!

kunal56india

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon,

Though I am exempt from biometrics as gave previously , it is still saying 'We have not received your fingerprints.....'.

It's not yet updated as 'Completed', though old biometrics details are mentioned below the status...

Could you suggest how long this is going to take? I read on the forums that some people from different months AOR can see it updated as Completed already.

Mine is July AOR.