+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Anyone in Toronto who got a call...Please state which location you went... it seems nobody living DT got a call. Thank you.

Last edited:

Rutul24195

Jul 20, 2019
@Here.. did anyone from Winnipeg area got called for Biometrics yet? I called IRCC and the agent said they have no idea what format are the officers calling people. I know a couple of people in Winnipeg in my area got called with JULY and AUGUST AOR and have now completed their Biometrics. This is a completely biased and unfair treatment. My application is stuck only because of Biometrics since March 2020. :( It is disheartening!
I am also waiting for a call from Service Canada. I am from Winnipeg and AOR 24 May, 2020.

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Congratulations,

I am also from Calgary but missed the cic call two weeks ago. I had not expect to receive the call that much fast as my biometrics letter was couple days back in September.

I personally think they have a list sorted by family name, and they started to call the applicants from top to down without considering the bio dates. Hence, I got the call shortly when they announced starting calls. My family name starts with ABD .

Does this make any sense based on yours and others' family name and bio date?
Hi
When did they call you after you missed the call?

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Anyone in Toronto who got a call...Please state which location you went... it seems nobody living DT got a call. Thank you.
Nope, no calls for Toronto. I join those who find no logic in call patterns from Service Canada and IRCC.
The latest speculation was if they use a list based on surname, well it's 'B' :).
I believe we have too many people in GTA waiting for a call and very little of us actually here. Perhaps people receiving a call from SC, we just don't know it.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Does anyone has US visa and still got call from Service Canada to schedule their appointment ?
P.S. IRCC might ask US embassy to share Biometrics data who has already applied for US visa within few years. That’s the only guess.
Went to USA in jan 2020. IDK whether IRCC will consider those biometric or not.

CAROLINE287

Dec 29, 2019
Hello,

Do they leave a VM in case you miss the call? Sounds like a stupid question but in case you miss it because of work for example.

Still waiting for the call. AOR March 20, BIO Letter May 19.

Good luck to everybody!

Caroline

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Hello,

Do they leave a VM in case you miss the call? Sounds like a stupid question but in case you miss it because of work for example.

Still waiting for the call. AOR March 20, BIO Letter May 19.

Good luck to everybody!

Caroline
They will call you again if you miss first time

Reactions: CAROLINE287

janemf

Jul 15, 2020
They are planning something. I’ve seen a lot of people who have never given their biometrics and got COPR. Service Canada is calling people according to the IRCC’s list they have got. Stay positive and expect god news soon..
I hope so! I'll get back here when I hear from them.

Vishal1990

Sep 29, 2020
Hello Everyone

AOR Date: 24 May
BIL Date: 4 July

Is there anyone who got biometric call recently ?

Thanks