+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

Oma2018

Nov 30, 2018
We are same, I will let you know buddy if I got CoPR soon.

Eligibility - PASSED
Medical - PASSED
Security - PASSED
Criminality -NOT STARTED as IRCC Agent says to me but I saw in GCMS Notes is IN PROGRESS

I also talked to a IRCC Agent she say my File have a note by an Immigration Officer saying “REVIEW FOR FINALIZATION”

But I don't know what this mean
Wow......hope we hear something soon.
I will call Ircc on Monday to see if there's any update or notes.
Fingers crossed guys

Reactions: felix-m

Jonni

Apr 14, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
10-04-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020

Saifi94

Feb 7, 2020
@Here.. did anyone from Winnipeg area got called for Biometrics yet? I called IRCC and the agent said they have no idea what format are the officers calling people. I know a couple of people in Winnipeg in my area got called with JULY and AUGUST AOR and have now completed their Biometrics. This is a completely biased and unfair treatment. My application is stuck only because of Biometrics since March 2020. :( It is disheartening!

Reactions: CAROLINE287

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
@Here.. did anyone from Winnipeg area got called for Biometrics yet? I called IRCC and the agent said they have no idea what format are the officers calling people. I know a couple of people in Winnipeg in my area got called with JULY and AUGUST AOR and have now completed their Biometrics. This is a completely biased and unfair treatment. My application is stuck only because of Biometrics since March 2020. :( It is disheartening!
I know it is really sad and frustrating moments:(
Please tweet ircc and service canada about it
Hopefully they will reply us soon
Good luck

janemf

Jul 15, 2020
Hi,
I've just seen that there was an update in my profile. Before it said "medical exam: passed" and now it says:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

My AOR is April 20 and I still need to give biometrics (I haven't received the call yet).

Do you know what this update means? For those who received the phone call to give biometrics, do you notice any change in your profile?

jagdeep22

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
Hi,
I've just seen that there was an update in my profile. Before it said "medical exam: passed" and now it says:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

My AOR is April 20 and I still need to give biometrics (I haven't received the call yet).

Do you know what this update means? For those who received the phone call to give biometrics, do you notice any change in your profile?
They are planning something. I’ve seen a lot of people who have never given their biometrics and got COPR. Service Canada is calling people according to the IRCC’s list they have got. Stay positive and expect god news soon..

jagdeep22

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
Does anyone has US visa and still got call from Service Canada to schedule their appointment ?
P.S. IRCC might ask US embassy to share Biometrics data who has already applied for US visa within few years. That’s the only guess.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
They are planning something. I’ve seen a lot of people who have never given their biometrics and got COPR. Service Canada is calling people according to the IRCC’s list they have got. Stay positive and expect god news soon..
Those people likely applied before December 2019 right before biometrics became compulsory.