+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Can you clarify? Did IRCC tell your friends that they won't start eligibility for those whose biometrics have not yet been collected? That sounds different from their previous approach where they would continue to do other things on the application in the absence of biometrics.
Yes they have been told this since July that since biometrics not started yet eligibility of all is on hold. And majority of candidates its been eligibility recommended passed.

Reactions: mknox

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
I have the same status as yours.

My biometric from last 2 years was updated, so no biometric needed.
Medical passed
Eligibility passed
Security passed
Criminality i progress

Please let me know when yours is finalized.
We are same, I will let you know buddy if I got CoPR soon.

Eligibility - PASSED
Medical - PASSED
Security - PASSED
Criminality -NOT STARTED as IRCC Agent says to me but I saw in GCMS Notes is IN PROGRESS

I also talked to a IRCC Agent she say my File have a note by an Immigration Officer saying “REVIEW FOR FINALIZATION”

But I don't know what this mean

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
We are same, I will let you know buddy if I got CoPR soon.

Eligibility - PASSED
Medical - PASSED
Security - PASSED
Criminality -NOT STARTED as IRCC Agent says to me but I saw in GCMS Notes is IN PROGRESS

I also talked to a IRCC Agent she say my File have a note by an Immigration Officer saying “REVIEW FOR FINALIZATION”

But I don't know what this mean
Hi, “Review for Finalization” was IRCC agent talked to you, could you find it in your GCMC notes?

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Hi, “Review for Finalization” was IRCC agent talked to you, could you find it in your GCMC notes?
No because I received my GCMS notes first and then the responsible office who works on my file asked me to submit my PCC so I submit it and then after two days I received an email that my file has being sent to an Officer for Review of Finalization so what I did I called the IRCC agent to ask what does it mean the lady says to me “I have good news to you, the Immigration Officer who works on your file put a note here saying “REVIEW OF FINALIZATION” so i really don't know

Reactions: Oma2018

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
No because I received my GCMS notes first and then the responsible office who works on my file asked me to submit my PCC so I submit it and then after two days I received an email that my file has being sent to an Officer for Review of Finalization so what I did I called the IRCC agent to ask what does it mean the lady says to me “I have good news to you, the Immigration Officer who works on your file put a note here saying “REVIEW OF FINALIZATION” so i really don't know
I see, thanks. May I know what is ur stream and AOR?

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
AOR: Aug 18
BIL: Sep 10

Just got the call at 2:45 pm here. Booked for Monday morning (Oct 5). For some odd reason, they called my partner first (he is the dependent) before they called me (primary applicant). They couldn't reach him at work. Then they tried my number and I answered.

I just want to let y'all know that I got the call from a number that I could see, i.e., not from 'no caller ID'. Right before that, I had a spam call from a very similar number claiming to be SC. It sucks that these spammers are calling in full force these days to take advantage of the situation. Still, just a heads-up that a displayed unknown number could totally be the real Service Canada too, like it was for me.

All the very best, guys. I hope you all receive the call very, very soon. I know most people here have been waiting a lot longer than me.
Hi..may I ask which SC you got appointment to because I'm in Edmonton too thanks

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Hi..may I ask which SC you got appointment to because I'm in Edmonton too thanks
Sure. It was from Edmonton Hermitage Service Centre. All the best!