+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
So if it shows that,

Eligibility : Passed .

What does it mean ? 99 % chances of COPR ?
Yes, it means your chance of getting COPR is pretty much guaranteed, unless there is information you provided in that doesn't correspond with what they have . My friends PR got rejected during the background check because there was a conflict with the dates he entered when he was filling out his application. He had to fix the date discrepancy and apply again.

As long as you filled in all the correct information, with eligibility passed you're guaranteed COPR.

Last edited:

canadashine

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Hey SukhBAINS, what is your NOC?
I'm trying to figure out why some people are being called and others not
There is an update in google sheets, someone in Mississauga with Mar 3 AOR go a call on 24 and gave biometrics on 25th. Seems a lot of people already getting calls but they are not on these platforms to update everyone. Good news guys! Even I am expecting a call (21 mar AOR), hope we all get PR before new year

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
I believe everyone has the same before the biometrics. Mine also the same. The last update is medicals.
same with mine: only medical passed. and it says that i need biometrics ( though i gave it 2 years ago for WP, most probably my profile is not updated yet by them). wonder what is next and for how long my AOR july 9

sbs2

Sep 22, 2020
Hey guys! Is SC calling people during their regular service hours or anytime including the weekends?