+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics

Dec 22, 2016
i just received a letter from CIC asking for RCMP Certificate and Bio metrics, i have submitted my RCMP but i have no idea how to respond about the Bio metric request. Due to the ongoing situation, all Service Canada locations are temporarily closed.
Please Advise,
Thanks.

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
When did you get your AOR?..I got mine on April 8 and still didnt receive any biometrics request.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
i just received a letter from CIC asking for RCMP Certificate and Bio metrics, i have submitted my RCMP but i have no idea how to respond about the Bio metric request. Due to the ongoing situation, all Service Canada locations are temporarily closed.
Please Advise,
Thanks.
No need to respond. U have 90 days to complete biometrics. U will do it when services are open. Cic is already aware of this.

Dec 22, 2016
No need to respond. U have 90 days to complete biometrics. U will do it when services are open. Cic is already aware of this.
thanks, i uploaded my RCMP, it shows me "replacement provided" on the submitted documents page. Is this normal?
does the application takes exactly the same time as shown on the timeline i.e. 6 months?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
thanks, i uploaded my RCMP, it shows me "replacement provided" on the submitted documents page. Is this normal?
does the application takes exactly the same time as shown on the timeline i.e. 6 months?
It will rarely take 6 months. It can take 1-2 months in some situations, but it could easily go even over 1 year.
You just need to be patient.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Please Advise,
Thanks.
Hi, Please let us know how long did it take to revive the RCMP letter after you provided your fingerprints. I assume you did this in April/May i.e. partially lockdown situation,

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Who gets RCMP request ? My AOR was mar17..i passes medical plus got BIL.but no request for rcmp