+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

Gurk04

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
How is India's system for biometrics bookings?
They are opening their visa application centers in phases, first phase started nov 20 for family class, they can book their appointments online and start visiting from 25th the second is december 2 for students, so on and so forth.

kt1342

Apr 11, 2019
Inland CEC
AOR: August 21st
BIL: October 14th
Call to schedule: November 4th
Biometrics Appt: November 24th (today)
Burnaby, BC
No dependants

Has anyone gotten COPR after their biometrics appointment? If so, how long did it take?

Nov 21, 2020
I miss the call from SC twice after that they didn’t called me again now its over a month when received the call. Anyone know how much i have to wait to receive call again?
If you missed the call the second time - you go back into their queue. You will have to wait for your turn again. Unfortunately this is their process. I confirmed with Immigration customer care.

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Hello All,
Jut trying to reach out to people who have spouse outland.
I called IRCC today and the representative responded to some of my concerns fairly well.

1. Every PA who have a spouse outland will get a call from SC based on their list (No such thing as PA will not get a call if your spouse is outland). IRCC sends the list based on BIL issued, it is Service Canada who creates priority.

2. Make sure you have a most recent address and contact number on IRCC list as they keep all the records (In my case they had all the addresses from student time to most recent ones so the agent was confused- Don't know why woud they )

3. They had my several friends number in the file too as I provided those numbers during different applications ( i.e, Student visa, work permit, Permanent residence)

4. Any one who have PR applications in process, they can still apply for Spouse Open Work permit as these two applications goes to two different departments, so there is no harm in filing the SOWP while PR application is in progress.

Hope those information helps to those waiting for the call and have spouse outland.
Thanks for the information but I have called IRCC and SC Canada countless number of times. And based on that I can say, if everyone with a outland spouse will be called no matter what then why did not anyone get a call yet. IRCC call center agents do not have that deep knowledge. Every call center agent has a different level of knowledge and expertise. As far as I am aware, I do not know anyone on Canada Visa Forum who has a outland spouse and has received a call from Service Canada. Secondly, Service Canada does not create any priority, SC gets a list from IRCC on daily basis and they make calls accordingly. SC does not know who has spouse in which country, they blindly follow IRCC's list. That's all!

Reactions: Julfox

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Hello All,
Jut trying to reach out to people who have spouse outland.
I called IRCC today and the representative responded to some of my concerns fairly well.

1. Every PA who have a spouse outland will get a call from SC based on their list (No such thing as PA will not get a call if your spouse is outland). IRCC sends the list based on BIL issued, it is Service Canada who creates priority.

2. Make sure you have a most recent address and contact number on IRCC list as they keep all the records (In my case they had all the addresses from student time to most recent ones so the agent was confused- Don't know why woud they )

3. They had my several friends number in the file too as I provided those numbers during different applications ( i.e, Student visa, work permit, Permanent residence)

4. Any one who have PR applications in process, they can still apply for Spouse Open Work permit as these two applications goes to two different departments, so there is no harm in filing the SOWP while PR application is in progress.

Hope those information helps to those waiting for the call and have spouse outland.
Can you please let me know where to check if they have my most updated number? I checked in the profile section but could not find the phone number field in personal details or contact details. Can you be pls suggest?

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Can you please let me know where to check if they have my most updated number? I checked in the profile section but could not find the phone number field in personal details or contact details. Can you be pls suggest?
You will have to call IRCC and check.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for the information but I have called IRCC and SC Canada countless number of times. And based on that I can say, if everyone with a outland spouse will be called no matter what then why did not anyone get a call yet. IRCC call center agents do not have that deep knowledge. Every call center agent has a different level of knowledge and expertise. As far as I am aware, I do not know anyone on Canada Visa Forum who has a outland spouse and has received a call from Service Canada. Secondly, Service Canada does not create any priority, SC gets a list from IRCC on daily basis and they make calls accordingly. SC does not know who has spouse in which country, they blindly follow IRCC's list. That's all!
Jasmin a candidate with name mknox got call from SC in the very first stage and even got COPR last week while her family is outland. I hope you knew it

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Jasmin a candidate with name mknox got call from SC in the very first stage and even got COPR last week while her family is outland. I hope you knew it
Ya, I know but I did not know that the person got a call from SC between March to now. Did they?

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Check her signature
I did, thank you so much. I must have missed the post. But in my case both, me in Canada and my husband in India have not given biometrics. Moreover, we are under CEC not FSW, I don't know if that even matters. Do you know if apart from that person anyone else got a call?

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
I did, thank you so much. I must have missed the post. But in my case both, me in Canada and my husband in India have not given biometrics. Moreover, we are under CEC not FSW, I don't know if that even matters. Do you know if apart from that person anyone else got a call?
I personally think its not FSW or CEC its not outland or inland, its true that IRCC is not treating files from Jan, Feb, March, April AOR the way they should be treated, dont loose hope u will be contacted soon. In mknox case she even submitted the pics for PR card while her family outland means even landing is done, so I think ircc is not holding people with outland dependent or may be she was exception. Hope u get it soon

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
I personally think its not FSW or CEC its not outland or inland, its true that IRCC is not treating files from Jan, Feb, March, April AOR the way they should be treated, dont loose hope u will be contacted soon. In mknox case she even submitted the pics for PR card while her family outland means even landing is done, so I think ircc is not holding people with outland dependent or may be she was exception. Hope u get it soon
I honestly think she is an exception. Because there are a handful of cases that are still waiting. Moreover, IRCC agent told me 'THEY ARE NOT FINALISING APPLICATION WITH A OUTLAND DEPENDENT. Not one but 2-3 agents told me. So, I am not sure. I only know that I have not got a call till now. Moreover, my husband has never given biometrics. This is not the case with mknox, it seems like the dependents had given biometrics earlier. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!