Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Received call from private number. He verified all details and gave me an appointment for tomorrow at my home city Kitchener (Ontario).
AOR 06th Oct.
MEP & BIL on 17th Nov.
Less than a week after your BIL. Lucky you. Some folks are waiting 6 months after their BIL. May 16 AOR, BIL July 7 still waiting

Reactions: assen89

Awquin

May 28, 2020
Anyone from Halifax that has gotten a biometrics call? What is your timeline if so. Sitting on my phone for almost three months now and not a peep. TIA.

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Received call from private number. He verified all details and gave me an appointment for tomorrow at my home city Kitchener (Ontario).
AOR 06th Oct.
MEP & BIL on 17th Nov.
COngrats!! my medical passed on 19th Nov and received BIL on 20th Nov. AOR is 9th Oct. Do i need to call SC or just wait for them to call me for biometrics?

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
COngrats!! my medical passed on 19th Nov and received BIL on 20th Nov. AOR is 9th Oct. Do i need to call SC or just wait for them to call me for biometrics?
Hi, I received call from "Private Number". We can not call back. So you just need to wait that's the only way.

Rav_inder

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I got call for biometrics on 19th oct ..nd i gave biometrics on 3rd November.....still waiting to get update on file ....why its taking so long to get updated on file???????

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
I got call for biometrics on 19th oct ..nd i gave biometrics on 3rd November.....still waiting to get update on file ....why its taking so long to get updated on file???????
what's your location ?

Parth Jani

Feb 8, 2020
Hello All,
Jut trying to reach out to people who have spouse outland.
I called IRCC today and the representative responded to some of my concerns fairly well.

1. Every PA who have a spouse outland will get a call from SC based on their list (No such thing as PA will not get a call if your spouse is outland). IRCC sends the list based on BIL issued, it is Service Canada who creates priority.

2. Make sure you have a most recent address and contact number on IRCC list as they keep all the records (In my case they had all the addresses from student time to most recent ones so the agent was confused- Don't know why woud they )

3. They had my several friends number in the file too as I provided those numbers during different applications ( i.e, Student visa, work permit, Permanent residence)

4. Any one who have PR applications in process, they can still apply for Spouse Open Work permit as these two applications goes to two different departments, so there is no harm in filing the SOWP while PR application is in progress.

Hope those information helps to those waiting for the call and have spouse outland.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Hello All,
I called IRCC today and the representative responded to some of my concerns fairly well.

1. Every PA who have a spouse outland will get a call from SC based on their list (No such thing as PA will not get a call if your spouse is outland). IRCC sends the list based on BIL issued, it is Service Canada who creates priority.
We have seen the list sent out is not based on date BIL was issued. You have people from February and March still waiting and people with November BIL receiving a call.

I think if you're based in Toronto or Edmonton you have a higher chance receiving a call compared to certain cities it seems to move really slow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parth Jani

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Hello All,

2. Make sure you have a most recent address and contact number on IRCC list as they keep all the records (In my case they had all the addresses from student time to most recent ones so the agent was confused- Don't know why woud they )

3. They had my several friends number in the file too as I provided those numbers during different applications ( i.e, Student visa, work permit, Permanent residence)

4. Any one who have PR applications in process, they can still apply for Spouse Open Work permit as these two applications goes to two different departments, so there is no harm in filing the SOWP while PR application is in progress.

Hope those information helps to those waiting for the call and have spouse outland.
I've seen pa get call from Outland just depends on number ircc has on file and location etc

Reactions: Parth Jani
Nov 21, 2020
called IRC
Hello All,

Thanks for sharing Parth!

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Hello All,

This is a relief! We have been waiting for a month now for the call :( husband is currently in Canada

Parth Jani

Feb 8, 2020
We have seen the list sent out is not based on date BIL was issued. You have people from February and March still waiting and people with November BIL receiving a call.

I think if you're based in Toronto or Edmonton you have a higher chance receiving a call compared to certain cities it seems to move really slow.
I am from Etobicoke too with BIL 29th July, but still waiting for the call.
and it is funny they say it is based on BIL but almost everyone now gets a call within 2 or 3 weeks.
Lets hope everyone gets a call sooner than later.

Reactions: assen89

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
I am from Etobicoke too with BIL 29th July, but still waiting for the call.
and it is funny they say it is based on BIL but almost everyone now gets a call within 2 or 3 weeks.
Lets hope everyone gets a call sooner than later.
I'm in Vancouver, but VO in Etobicoke , I'm PA with outland dependent. AOR July 25th, BIL Sep 17th. Are we have similar application ? Let's keep contact.