+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

Gurk04

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Has someone missed a call from sc and got a call back? How much time did it take them to call back after the initial call?

Nov 21, 2020
Hi there - I am in the same boat as many of you - waiting for biometrics call from Service Canada.
I called Immigration and Service Canada several times to get some clarification around the whole process (inside Canada only) and I hope the following process flow helps:
  1. Immigration sends BIL (Biometrics Invitation Letter) to the applicant via web portal.
  2. Immigration shares these details with Service Canada.
  3. Service Canada calls the phone number tied to the profile.
    • If no one answers - Service Canada officer will leave a voicemail (if voicemail is setup) AND make a second attempt to reach out to the applicant in the next few days to schedule an appointment
    • If no one answers the second time - you go back into the queue of applicants waiting for biometrics. Service Canada will reach out again as per your position in the queue
My phone has been rejecting all unknown calls and I think I might have missed their call.

Here are my lessons learnt/suggestions:
  • Setup your voicemail (if you don't have currently; mine wasn't)
  • Make sure your phone's spam protection is off and your phone is not blocking any unknown calls
  • Be patient
Goodluck!

saggon

Oct 21, 2020
Of course I wont try. But anyone can walk in and say I have an appointment. If they dont have the name on list he can just say that he received a call from an agent and it should be on the list, and if it isn't then maybe there's a miscommunication and maybe they can offer a new appointment or take the biometrics there. If I wasn't afraid of getting banned I would've definitely tried it.
Don't try this, i did it and failed. security guard let me in but officer cross checked and he denied that he has appointment for me or i received a call from sc. there is no way to walk in

sagurules

Sep 1, 2020
AOR- 22 SEP
MED PASSED- 5 NOV
BIL- 6 NOV
Missed SC call on 19 NOV Afternoon
Received Call Next day- 20 NOV Morning
Book Appointment- 25 NOV
Area Brampton

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
AOR- 22 SEP
MED PASSED- 5 NOV
BIL- 6 NOV
Missed SC call on 19 NOV Afternoon
Received Call Next day- 20 NOV Morning
Book Appointment- 25 NOV
Area Brampton
I wonder what algorithm they are using for the biometrics call. You received BIL in November and already received a call to book an appointment.

toronto0123

Dec 5, 2019
I have been waiting for a call, my AOR is July 2nd, I don't know if its because I have a representative and they might be calling him not me,
I'm just tired of waiting. I've been picking a lot of scam calls because of this.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
I have been waiting for a call, my AOR is July 2nd, I don't know if its because I have a representative and they might be calling him not me,
I'm just tired of waiting. I've been picking a lot of scam calls because of this.
Based on what I have seen, wait time to receive a call for Biometric can range from 2 weeks to 4 months.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Based on what I have seen, wait time to receive a call for Biometric can range from 2 weeks to 4 months.
AOR May 16, BIL July 7, still waiting to receive call. I'd say it can take 6 months or more to receive call since some Jan, Feb, are still waiting to give bio

Reactions: assen89

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hi just wondering my representative changed the phone number to mine after they started calling my boi is 29 july and AOI 3june I am not sure if that is effecting the servicr csnada to call ??????

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Received call from private number. He verified all details and gave me an appointment for tomorrow at my home city Kitchener (Ontario).
AOR 06th Oct.
MEP & BIL on 17th Nov.

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt