+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Wondering anyone from midtown Toronto got any calls? I submitted my application on June 28 and received BIL August 18 but still no call! Postal code M6C.
I missed a couple of strange number calls during the month but voicemail was only scams and not a so single one from SC. I'm getting kinda frustrated and don't know where I can ask the process as many people receiving later BIL has gotten the call and booked the appt.
My location :M4S
BIL/MEP : 9-Nov
Biometric Call : 17-Nov
Biometric Appointment : 18- Nov @ 74 Victoria St

I received biometric call on my work phone from anonymous number.

elga

Jun 5, 2019
My location :M4S
BIL/MEP : 9-Nov
Biometric Call : 17-Nov
Biometric Appointment : 18- Nov @ 74 Victoria St

I received biometric call on my work phone from anonymous number.
My postal is M6C. Do you think I might get the call soon? By anonymous number, you mean a random number, or the it just shows anonymous when it called? Thanks

Last edited:

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
My postal is M6C. Do you think I might get the call soon? By anonymous number, you mean a random number, or the it just shows anonymous when it called? Thanks
You will surely get... the recent applications are getting bit quicker, this is probably due to smoothening of the process after IRCC and SC announced this new biometric call process... BIL is issued and details are shared with SC.. for the older applications, it's taking more time because they need to look for application and find out if they need biometric or not and then share the details....Service Canada has just application number, name and contact number and nothing else. so they are not making any prioritizations, they are just calling and fixing appointments in the order they have received... they are also operating extra time recently.. the location i went had slots until 6:15 M for biometrics although they are normally close by 4 PM.

Just be careful that they can call any number,... they called on work phone when i was in-between meeting...accidentally i picked it up..

The number showed up with text 'Anonymous'

Reactions: ForUs2020

elga

Jun 5, 2019
You will surely get... the recent applications are getting bit quicker, this is probably due to smoothening of the process after IRCC and SC announced this new biometric call process... BIL is issued and details are shared with SC.. for the older applications, it's taking more time because they need to look for application and find out if they need biometric or not and then share the details....Service Canada has just application number, name and contact number and nothing else. so they are not making any prioritizations, they are just calling and fixing appointments in the order they have received... they are also operating extra time recently.. the location i went had slots until 6:15 M for biometrics although they are normally close by 4 PM.

Just be careful that they can call any number,... they called on work phone when i was in-between meeting...accidentally i picked it up..

The number showed up with text 'Anonymous'
Thanks you very much for your answer! And if you don't mind sharing, what time did you receive the call? I'm wondering if they would call outside 9-5 or even during weekend so that I can keep my eyes on them.

Last edited:

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
CEC CATEGORY ( MYSELF(PRINCIPAL APPLICANT) + SPOUSE) BOTH INLAND (APPLIED MYSELF)

AOR - AUGUST 28, 2020

BIL/MEP- OCTOBER 19, 2020

BIL APPOINTMENT : RECEIVED CALL (NO CALLER ID) - NOVEMBER 10, 2020

APPNT DATE: NOVEMBER 20, 2020

MY LOCATION: TORONTO, ON (GTA)
Completed my biometric today!

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Category: CEC Inland (My Self + Spouse)
ITA: 25th Jun, 2020
AOR: 28th Aug, 2020
Country of Citizenship : India
Country of Residence: Canada
Medicals (MEP) : Passed on 19th Oct, 2020
Biometric (BIL) : Request received on 20th Oct 2020. Biometric done and completed on 20th Nov, 2020
Eligibility: ??
Criminality: ??
Security: ??

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Category: CEC Inland (My Self + Spouse)
ITA: 25th Jun, 2020
AOR: 28th Aug, 2020
Country of Citizenship : India
Country of Residence: Canada
Medicals (MEP) : Passed on 19th Oct, 2020
Biometric (BIL) : Request received on 20th Oct 2020. Biometric done and completed on 20th Nov, 2020
Eligibility: ??
Criminality: ??
Security: ??
whats you postal code bro?

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I went for the biometric appt today and they were not able to capture one thumb print. The SC rep told me that it should be mostly fine since it is just one finger, Has anyone faced similar issue during biometric collection? Will IRCC raise concerns?

Please advise.

Ghata

Jun 13, 2019
I went for the biometric appt today and they were not able to capture one thumb print. The SC rep told me that it should be mostly fine since it is just one finger, Has anyone faced similar issue during biometric collection? Will IRCC raise concerns?

Please advise.
Yes IRCC may not accept it and you have to go again.. it all depends on IRCC officer..
My roommate had similar situation and had to do it again

Gurk04

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
I read someones forum post where they mentioned that they got a call and after sc booked the appointment for them they asked sc agent to call their friend as well who then received the call next momemt.

Would anyone like to exchange numbers so when sc calls either one of us we can share the other persons info and prompt sc to call them, thereby creating a chain of people who are waiting for the call will start receiving the call through the chain.

Just trying to have some fun while experimenting for good.

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Yes IRCC may not accept it and you have to go again.. it all depends on IRCC officer..
My roommate had similar situation and had to do it again
Thanks for the response. Can you tell me how much days it took for them to evaluate your roommate's fingerprints and ask for a redo.

HK7921

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020

Please advise.
From receiving the phone call to giving biometrics, what was the entire process? Do they send confirmation email or give confirmation number for appointment date, time and other details? How long does it take? Is there any covid screening? Do they ask for appointment confirmation before letting you inside?
Sorry for so many questions, im just really curious/ impatient about this whole thing. Thanks!