App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Hi A quick question please, are you (yourself and spouse) going to give biometrics together on the same day and same time slot?

For us (myself and partner), only my partner received a phone call to give biometrics. I am still waiting for a call from service canada. I am wondering whether I can go with my partner to give both biometrics?

Thanks a lot
Yes actually my spouse got call first and she asked an agent to book an appointment for both us and agent agreed so we got an appointment together for same time.

Deeeeeep

Nov 10, 2020
Hi! Has anyone got the call from Brampton region. I’ve an AOR of 4th Aug and BIL of 24th September. I’m still waiting for the call! Can anyone update

BOKK

Nov 10, 2020
CEC INLAND

AOR - AUGUST 12, 2020

BIL/MEP- OCTOBER 2, 2020

BIL APPOINTMENT : 12:30, NOVEMBER 10, 2020

APPNT DATE: NOVEMBER 23, 2020

MY LOCATION: VANCOUVER, BC

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi A quick question please, are you (yourself and spouse) going to give biometrics together on the same day and same time slot?

For us (myself and partner), only my partner received a phone call to give biometrics. I am still waiting for a call from service canada. I am wondering whether I can go with my partner to give both biometrics?

Thanks a lot
2 separate calls, 2 different days and 2 different places! hehe

captainzozo69

Jul 30, 2020
-Inland, FSW PNP applicant.
-AOR : sep 20.
-Medical passed and Biometric request letter received october 22.
-Received a call for appointment on Nov 10. Soonest date available was Nov 30, so I took it. Vancouver area.

Sapporo94

Oct 28, 2020
Is anyone waiting from north york?
AOR is 19th April
Medical passed- October 23
Bil- September 16
Still no call from service canada :(
Yes bro, i am.
My AOR - May 22nd
Med passed - July 15
BiL - July 22nd
Still waiting for the call and my timeline will be done on November 22nd, no update yet.
Though my friends who got AOT in July and August received calls and submitted.

longlong9

Nov 4, 2020
This is ridiculous. My dependent/common-law partner just got the call and they wouldn't make my appointment with him. What the hell we're on the same application, we live in the same place ?????

I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.
Hi did you do the biometrics with your dependent? It would be great if you could please give an update.

longlong9

Nov 4, 2020
Just give it a try. I did that. In my case, I got a call, but my wife did not. One of my other friend who did this earlier, recommended that I take my wife. Service Canada did it any way. It may depend on the employee working there.
Thank you so much for sharing. Did you get any questions at the door of Service Canada? It seems they have a list of appointments with names to check at the door. By the way, my partner is going to the downtown Vancouver passport office.

iBarjar

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Thank you so much for sharing. Did you get any questions at the door of Service Canada? It seems they have a list of appointments with names to check at the door. By the way, my partner is going to the downtown Vancouver passport office.
They did say that we have only one appointment. But since the appointment had the application number and both our application numbers were the same, they did it anyway.

Maninder01

Jan 27, 2020
Yes bro, i am.
My AOR - May 22nd
Med passed - July 15
BiL - July 22nd
Still waiting for the call and my timeline will be done on November 22nd, no update yet.
Though my friends who got AOT in July and August received calls and submitted.
Same here in Brampton, my Aor- May 18 still no call from SC.