ntachi

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
Just received it

CEC Inland
AOR date: Sep 3, 2020
Call date/time: Nov 09, 2020 / 2:07 PM
Appointment date: Nov 26, 2020

The agent asked where I am located (North York) and she said there is a lot of availability for the 26th at Yonge & Sheppard.
I was in the middle of a meeting call. I saw my phone ringing with a private number so I stepped out quickly to take it as I thought it might be SC calling - and it was! :)

Last edited:

Bang86

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Same here.

CEC Inland
AOR Date: Sep 4, 2020
Call date/time: Nov 09, 2020 / 1:15pm
Appointment Date: Nov 26, 2020

Had a couple of locations to choose from, incl. earlier dates further away from me.
Asked for apt for my spouse as well, the agent said she only has call lists for individuals and my spouse would've been 'further down on the list', guess depending on last name. Anyway, she was so kind to booked us both in.

Jasmeet333520

Nov 9, 2020
Im waiting for call. My agent recieved call like month ago asking for my contact. I was suppose to get call in couple days but its been month already. I have submitted web forms too but no reply. Can anyone tell specific location. Where their biometrics happened in NEW WEST, vancouver, burnaby or surrey.?

Bang86

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Eh yes, see above. I received a call with appointments for pretty much all areas incl. New West, Richmond, Surrey earlier than what I confirmed.
Since Service Canada is taking care of scheduling, I don't think submitting web forms will change anything. Service Canada receives call lists from IRCC, not sure what the pattern is.

Lea91

Nov 6, 2020
Same thing here, I’m from Brampton with May AOR and still waiting for SC call...
[/QUOT
It’s so frustrating
They should have call the people in an order which they submitted the file
Atleast according to that we can except the when we get a call from them.
It’s so hard for me to keep the phone all day with me because i have to take care of my newborn as well .I really pray they call me this week.Best of luck to everyone

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
CEC CATEGORY ( MYSELF(PRINCIPAL APPLICANT) + SPOUSE) BOTH INLAND (APPLIED MYSELF)

AOR - AUGUST 28, 2020

BIL/MEP- OCTOBER 19, 2020

BIL APPOINTMENT : RECEIVED CALL (NO CALLER ID) - NOVEMBER 10, 2020

APPNT DATE: NOVEMBER 20, 2020

MY LOCATION: TORONTO, ON (GTA)

longlong9

Nov 4, 2020
CEC CATEGORY ( MYSELF(PRINCIPAL APPLICANT) + SPOUSE) BOTH INLAND (APPLIED MYSELF)

AOR - AUGUST 28, 2020

BIL/MEP- OCTOBER 19, 2020

BIL APPOINTMENT : RECEIVED CALL (NO CALLER ID) - NOVEMBER 10, 2020

APPNT DATE: NOVEMBER 20, 2020

MY LOCATION: TORONTO, ON (GTA)
Hi A quick question please, are you (yourself and spouse) going to give biometrics together on the same day and same time slot?

For us (myself and partner), only my partner received a phone call to give biometrics. I am still waiting for a call from service canada. I am wondering whether I can go with my partner to give both biometrics?

Thanks a lot

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Hey guys,

CEC Inland
AOR: June 03, 2020
BIL: July 21, 2020
Received call from Service Canada : Just few minutes before
Booked Appointment for Monday October 26th, 2020
Representative called from BC, as she said I was in her list in BC( Since my lawyer is at BC). She said she has 55 files with names to call in for. I am the primary applicant. Myself and for my husband both got the appointment together even though she couldn't find his name in her list.

One of my other friend in Edmonton also received the call who has AOR on June 3rd and booked for tomorrow October 23, 2020
Hey Guys,

Just wondering if I can get any thoughts from experts here in the forum;

Is any update to our application (which means uploading a new passport as the older passports gets expired on November) , even though it was not requested by IRCC can delay our application process ?? ( I am just worried whether it will delay ours as I heard from my friends as any update we are making to our profile will delay the process )

Thanks in advance,

iBarjar

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hi A quick question please, are you (yourself and spouse) going to give biometrics together on the same day and same time slot?

For us (myself and partner), only my partner received a phone call to give biometrics. I am still waiting for a call from service canada. I am wondering whether I can go with my partner to give both biometrics?

Thanks a lot
Just give it a try. I did that. In my case, I got a call, but my wife did not. One of my other friend who did this earlier, recommended that I take my wife. Service Canada did it any way. It may depend on the employee working there.

mahuuuu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Category........
CEC

Thanks a lot
My wife is exempt to give biometrics since she gave it for work permit last year. They call the principal applicant and dependent separately for biometrics.