Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Any bio exempt PA with non exempt dependant still waiting for Service Canada call for the dependant

iBarjar

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Inland
AR: March 9, 2020
AOR: September 4, 2020
MR and FBI security request (for US Stay): September 24, 2020
Received a call from "UNKNOWN" number for biometric: November 5th, I was in a meeting and did not pickup. They left a voicemail saying they will call tomorrow. Called this morning, booked appointment for November 9th.

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Inland
AR: March 9, 2020
AOR: September 4, 2020
MR and FBI security request (for US Stay): September 24, 2020
Received a call from "UNKNOWN" number for biometric: November 5th, I was in a meeting and did not pickup. They left a voicemail saying they will call tomorrow. Called this morning, booked appointment for November 9th.
When did you get biometrics invitation letter?

Reactions: chakrat

Lea91

Nov 6, 2020
Hi
I live in Brampton
Some of my friends got call for biometric from service Canada and got appointment on nov 16
Their file was submitted on August 2020
Still yet I didn’t get any call even though I submitted before them .
Still waiting for the call

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Hi
I live in Brampton
Some of my friends got call for biometric from service Canada and got appointment on nov 16
same here with me. I've seen many others have received call and booked an appointment for Nov 1st or 2nd week but no updates on my application. Not sure how long it takes to get an appointment.

Maninder01

Jan 27, 2020
Hi
I live in Brampton
Same thing here, I’m from Brampton with May AOR and still waiting for SC call...

iBarjar

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
This is ridiculous. My dependent/common-law partner just got the call and they wouldn't make my appointment with him. What the hell we're on the same application, we live in the same place ?????

I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.
Just go along with your partner. Your application number should be the same. Just let them know it is for the same application.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
People from SCARBOROUGH. Can you please list here your area code and mention call received or not. Just want to sort out the trend. In a tough spot in life and really really need to be done with this, so, eager to get some answers. Can we do that?

Reactions: RAMAAA91

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
They call according to postal code
No buddt its not based on postal code i verified from.ppl who submitted first 3 digits in my case M1G and May aor but ppl from M1R,M1S and with later Aor's like june,jul or aug already got calls.Not even about how much processing is done as i verified with my application only criminality is pending for bio..so i assume may be based on aplication number but not sure

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
People from SCARBOROUGH. Can you please list here your area code and mention call received or not. Just want to sort out the trend. In a tough spot in life and really really need to be done with this, so, eager to get some answers. Can we do that?
From scarborough buddy im looking for that info too as im waiting for call