+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I have got a BIL request on July 3 and in the letter they mentioned that I have to complete Biometric within 90 days of the BIL request. But, I didn't get the call from the officer for a biometric request. If I didn't get the call within 90 days, will CIC reject my application? Please help!

GTA Location
Buddy cool down there are many ppl in the same situation due to pandemic though service canada opened it has only limited services as of now and part of it dedicated to calling PR applicants by the number they have on file and booking biometrics appointment.Until u recieve the call they wont reject ur application.I crossed more than 90days still waiting they didnt reject the application..so dont worry about it just wait for the call.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
After CoPR what to do? How to do flag polling in this pandemic situation.if any one done process after getting CoPR please let me know.thanks

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
After CoPR what to do? How to do flag polling in this pandemic situation.if any one done process after getting CoPR please let me know.thanks
If you have updated ircc with new candian adrress you can do a vitural landing but have to call ircc and update it

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
I am in canada.cec applicant
Then you should be getting a email for it

Try calling the ircc today and asking em about it I belive they will do a vitural landing(they will email you to verify some info on passport and then covert you to pr etc)

Atlest that's what they are doing for spousal Outland apps inside Canada I'm sure it's the same or similar for other groups

kristyay

Nov 3, 2020
Hi guys, my husband missed a call on October 19th and the agent left a voicemail saying she will call back in that week. However, it has been 15 days that I have NOT gotten any calls from them. I was wondering if they made any mistakes about my appointment. As most of ppl getting called back a couple days later. Anybody has the similar experience as mine? Any suggestions to solve this problem?

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hi guys, my husband missed a call on October 19th and the agent left a voicemail saying she will call back in that week. However, it has been 15 days that I have NOT gotten any calls from them. I was wondering if they made any mistakes about my appointment. As most of ppl getting called back a couple days later. Anybody has the similar experience as mine? Any suggestions to solve this problem?
I also missed a calll from no caller Id but there was no voice msg left .... even I hv not received call yet

Reactions: puneet kanda

longlong9

Nov 4, 2020
This is ridiculous. My dependent/common-law partner just got the call and they wouldn't make my appointment with him. What the hell we're on the same application, we live in the same place ?????

I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.
Did you receive a call from SC or you will go with your partner to give it a try?

Gurk04

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
I missed a call in 19th oct too. What city are you in?