+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

Jun 29, 2020
Finalllllllyyyyyy got the call today around 9:30 am PST from private number.

Aor Aug 13 and Bil sep 29
Earliest appt and booked date Nov 13 for biometrics in New West.
She said all offices in lower mainland are booked till Nov 13 or even further. She asked me to bring pass and the bil letter or they will send me back lol

My location is Burnaby BC, postal V3J

good luck to everyone else.

MaeMae

Oct 28, 2020
I am in Vancouver, BC. Applied in July, got my biometrics letter in August a little over a month since AOR date, and got a call two days ago at 5:50pm from No Caller I. I'm sure you're due for your phone call any day now!
I didn't apply for a BOWP sorry. Best of luck.
Thank you so much! I’m happy too hear people in the area are getting calls—at least there is some movement

saurabh2326

Star Member
Apr 30, 2020
Folks...I went for my biometrics appointment today
AOR - 29th July
MEP, BIL - 21st Sept
Call received - 28th Oct
Location - Mississauga, L5M
Appointment - 11.15 am today

I see that the top right corner is updated with biometircs number and date for today, but it still shows that they need biometircs. Does anyone know how much time they will take to update that biometrics have been received.

Thanks

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
I have got a BIL request on July 3 and in the letter they mentioned that I have to complete Biometric within 90 days of the BIL request. But, I didn't get the call from the officer for a biometric request. If I didn't get the call within 90 days, will CIC reject my application? Please help!

GTA Location

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
I have got a BIL request on July 3 and in the letter they mentioned that I have to complete Biometric within 90 days of the BIL request. But, I didn't get the call from the officer for a biometric request. If I didn't get the call within 90 days, will CIC reject my application? Please help!

GTA Location
Good question I'd send a webform and ask or call I don't know the answer but I hope you find out so we all know

• Wow
Reactions: Rounakm12

Dija1

Oct 30, 2020

GTA Location
It’s not gonna be rejected for that.
I’m in the same situation. You can get more info here ==>https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html