+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

aps1989

Aug 16, 2020
Just got my COPR - AOR July 7th, biometrics given for a temp work permit last year. My account was updated on September 28, 2020 with "Biometrics approved".

There is hope y'all! Fingers crossed for each and everyone of you!
Congrats!! Have you got any call for CoPR ?

Reactions: ForUs2020

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Just got my COPR - AOR July 7th, biometrics given for a temp work permit last year. My account was updated on September 28, 2020 with "Biometrics approved".

Hey I also gave my biometric for workpermit.so your biometric date Is changed or what?? Mine date is shown me when I gave on last year day.so please help

d13

Jun 9, 2020

Biometric date is last year date or current date???

pedromeucci

Oct 18, 2019
Guys, do any of you know if they are taking distance to the offices that are reopening into consideration?

I got my biometrics request letter back in June... my friend got his in August and he received a call for biometrics yesterday.

When I spoke to an officer over the phone she mentioned that they were calling based on your application date only. Me and my friend live half an hour from each other only...

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
When I spoke to an officer over the phone she mentioned that they were calling based on your application date only. Me and my friend live half an hour from each other only...
I don't know how they can possibly say that when there are January applicants still waiting for their call. Unless the SC staff with the JAN/FEB lists are all on vacation or something...

• Sad
Reactions: jasmin22

pedromeucci

Oct 18, 2019
I don't know how they can possibly say that when there are January applicants still waiting for their call. Unless the SC staff with the JAN/FEB lists are all on vacation or something...
I submitted a web form this morning and they answered:

"Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The Government of Canada is closely monitoring the new coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on IRCC clients.

Service Canada has begun calling permanent residence (PR) applicants in Canada who have received a biometrics instruction letter and have not given their biometrics within the last 10 years to schedule their biometric collection appointment. Phone calls will be made by region and priority will be given based on the date the application was submitted to IRCC. There is no additional fee for this service.

Biometrics collection services are currently available only for PR applicants who have been contacted by a Service Canada officer and given an appointment.

Please do not visit a Service Canada office to give your biometrics unless you have an appointment scheduled by a Service Canada officer. If you miss your appointment for any reason, including because you have COVID-19 symptoms, a Service Canada officer will call you again to schedule a new appointment.

We want to assure you that you do not have to give your biometrics until you are able to get an appointment. Your application will not be refused or closed if you cannot give your biometrics due to COVID-19 closures.

We invite you to continue visiting the IRCC website regularly to obtain the latest updates. We thank you for your patience.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Just sit and wait I guess fellas

cwaa

Oct 16, 2020
Hello, I just got a call to book my biometrics:

AOR: May 15
BIl - Jul 8
Region: Downtown Toronto
Postal Code 1st three letters: M5R
Booked: October 27. 74 Victoria Street Location

The agent told me that the College Street location is fully booked for October, only free spots for November.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi, do they send email confirmation for your biometrics appointment? I just got a call this afternoon for my appointment on Monday. Agent say I should be receiving an email, but haven't got it yet. AOR June 12, AB

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hi, do they send email confirmation for your biometrics appointment? I just got a call this afternoon for my appointment on Monday. Agent say I should be receiving an email, but haven't got it yet. AOR June 12, AB
No, I did today my BIO and I do not receive any email.

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hello, I just got a call to book my biometrics:

AOR: May 15
BIl - Jul 8
Region: Downtown Toronto
Postal Code 1st three letters: M5R
Booked: October 27. 74 Victoria Street Location

The agent told me that the College Street location is fully booked for October, only free spots for November.
I went today to that address. Its true, was so full the list.

Sunil1726

May 21, 2020
Hi All, Just got call from SC time: 5: 42 PM, appointment booked Nov 5th

AOR: May 9th ; BIL: June 30th ; North York