+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I also do see people almost always mentioning their dependants. Is it that majority of the applicants have dependants or are they prioritizing families possibly?

nijjar123

Jan 18, 2020
Thanks. :oops: I am based in Surrey,BC and have a Jan 10 AOR. Still no call. Feel like SC in BC is too lazy to call even Jan and Feb AOR people. Given the COVID 19 situation, BC is doing so well as compared to Ontario but do not know why SC is not calling people here! So sad!
it’s difficult to understand how they are prioritizing ppl,
Someone above mentioned (in post #408) that his friend from surrey with aor March 30 and BIL May 28 got call today. But we from Jan and Feb is still waiting. Anyways good for him

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
I also do see people almost always mentioning their dependants. Is it that majority of the applicants have dependants or are they prioritizing families possibly?
I don't think that is the case. I have a dependent and early AOR and still no call, so I think however they have distributed the lists to SC the outcome has ended up as = random.

Fecampos

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Any PNP Paper based applicant received call for Biometrics. Seems like they are only calling Express entry applicants.

My AOR Date is Mar 02 and BIL Date is Aug 05 but I haven't received any call from Service Canada.

Anybody else on same boat ?
My husband received the call on Tuesday, Oct 13. We are PNP applicants, OINP - Ontario Job Offer

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
I have got a BIL request on Aug 23 and in the letter they mentioned that I have to complete BIL within 90 days of the BIL request. But, I didn't get the call from the officer for a biometric request. Could you please suggest next? If I didn't get the call within 90 days, will CIC reject my application?

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
I have got a BIL request on Aug 23 and in the letter they mentioned that I have to complete BIL within 90 days of the BIL request. But, I didn't get the call from the officer for a biometric request. Could you please suggest next? If I didn't get the call within 90 days, will CIC reject my application?
GTA