Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
I just sort of submitted my biometrics. They tried 10–15 times (it took an hour!) and finally got some fingerprints but all the fingers were not very well visualized. The collection agent said she will put in a note saying "skin condition" and since most of my fingerprints are kinda acceptable, it should be okay. I do not have any skin condition, so I have no idea why the machine would just not read my fingerprints properly. I think she was perhaps tired of trying so many times, that's why she chose to accept them as they were. Now I am home and I can see that the biometrics info has been updated in my application. Is there a likelihood that IRCC will send me a repeat biometrics request once the biometrics already appear updated and "valid until 2030" in the system? Sigh. I have given biometrics at RCMP before and not faced any issues. I have no idea what on earth happened today.

Last edited:
Reactions: tinu28111987

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
My aor March 7 biometric letter March 13 scarborough. When can I expect to receive sc call by judgement
Even im waiting and have the same AOR and BIL dates. In Mississauga. Hoping for the call and glued the phone to hand. Even waking up at 8 am daily with the hope to receive the call. But guess what, no frigging call yet lol. No idea when they will call. It can be tomorrow or next week. Some lucky ones who submitted in later months are getting calls and even pr approval.

Reactions: maulin_patel

d13

Jun 9, 2020
In your cic account under application information there is biometric section. It says Biometric number, date of enrolment and expiry date
Ok.but it shows me the biometric date of 2019 that i given for my WP fingerprint not the updated date of 2020.whats your date of biometric???is it the updated one???