+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

rd569

May 6, 2020
It can be anything... even something like an ordering of phone numbers! Because I guess once IRCC gives a list to the Service Canada officers, they’d have to store it in some format! perhaps they just order it according to the phone numbers so that they can do through it one by one in an ordered fashion! That theory explains why I’m still not called despite a March 25 AOR, from Kitchener. My phone number begins with 819...
My phone start at 226-9****, Let wait what gonna happen this and next week.

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
they only call from unknown number or any number. i missed one call but number was displayed. i tried to call back but not able to connect with that number. shall i call service canada to book my appoitnment

TopGainer

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
they only call from unknown number or any number. i missed one call but number was displayed. i tried to call back but not able to connect with that number. shall i call service canada to book my appoitnment
you are overthinking

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Got a call from unknown number, I picked it but could not hear anything and then it was disconnected
Do you know when they call for the second time?
Does anyone have any idea?
Thank you

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Got a call from an unknown number.
I picked it up but could not hear anything and then it was disconnected
Does anyone know when they call for the 2nd time?

brankd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
I called IRCC agent. He told me that my eligibility has passed, waiting on a security background check. I have given my biometrics when I applied for work permit and it is linked to my online profile for express entry. should I still have to wait to receive a call for biometrics/agent is not sure?
AOR date 8 May 2020
Biometrics 29 June 2020

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
Got a call just now from Service Canada , AOR 12
Hi, Just have a question, if you are living in Canada now, it means that you have already gave biometrics when apply for study visa or visitor visa. As per the news you will be exempt from biometrics. Dont understand why some people inland still have to give biometrics?

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Hi, Just have a question, if you are living in Canada now, it means that you have already gave biometrics when apply for study visa or visitor visa. As per the news you will be exempt from biometrics. Dont understand why some people inland still have to give biometrics?
I have never given biometrics in past for a study visa or work visa because biometrics were not required when I applied so I have to give them For PR now

Atifh1187

Jun 24, 2020
Because it became mandatory for all nationalities only from Dec 2018. Before that, only some nationalities had to give biometrics for work/study/visitor visas.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Got a call from an unknown number.
I picked it up but could not hear anything and then it was disconnected
Does anyone know when they call for the 2nd time?
Same thing happened to me last Monday, just got disconnected. Then got another unknown call Tuesday, but it was around 5:47 pm already (not sure if there's a timeframe for their calls), then again disconnected. Didn't get another call yet.

Reactions: tinu28111987