+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

vivimw

Oct 1, 2020
I saw from other social media,someone living in Oshawa received a call from SC,AOR June 1,BIL July 22.

It seems the call is not based on submission date. so random.

S_k

Jan 29, 2020
Can you please tell me which number they are calling from. I got 2 missed call from no caller id, today
[/QUOTE]
They call from No caller ID. You could probably call your local Service Canada to get an appointment. Just tell them you missed their call.

pavit

Feb 20, 2019
Kitchener, Ontario.
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
25-03-2020
Med's Done....
17-06-2020
Can I know your first letter of your first name and last name? My friend from Scarborough got call today with first name starting "C". We are wondering they order the list in alphabet
Hey sure, my first name starts with "P" and last name with "I". I submitted my CEC-inland application with AOR March 25 and live in Kitchener. Curious to know if you discover a trend :)

pavit

Feb 20, 2019
Kitchener, Ontario.
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
25-03-2020
Med's Done....
17-06-2020
I spoke to an IRCC agent today to learn about my case. The agent was extremely polite and helpful. As for the biometric appointment, he told me that there aren’t enough phone lines at Service Canada offices to accommodate the volume of calls for scheduling biometric appointments. So, officers are calling applicants from their personal cell phones. I imagine most of them are using some technique to hide their numbers since the last thing they want is getting hundreds of call backs on their personal number(s). Apparently the officer’s call can potentially come from any number.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick2212

pavit

Feb 20, 2019
Kitchener, Ontario.
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
25-03-2020
Med's Done....
17-06-2020
Can I know your first letter of your first name and last name? My friend from Scarborough got call today with first name starting "C". We are wondering they order the list in alphabet
It can be anything... even something like an ordering of phone numbers! Because I guess once IRCC gives a list to the Service Canada officers, they’d have to store it in some format! perhaps they just order it according to the phone numbers so that they can do through it one by one in an ordered fashion! That theory explains why I’m still not called despite a March 25 AOR, from Kitchener. My phone number begins with 819...

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
My AOR is March 22. Initials TS. Contact (226). Still no idea whats the trend. BIL May 21. Scarborough.

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
they only call from unknown number or any number. i missed one call but number was displayed. i tried to call back but not able to connect with that number. shall i call service canada to book my appoitnment