+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

QSS_W

Sep 23, 2020
Hi, just received a call from SC, caller id unknow. booked for next week since this week is fully booked already. AOR APR 29. Location: Scarborough.
(The lady on the line was so nice, omg:p)

Jkaur1993

Dec 14, 2019
My friend got a call today
AOR: May 19
BIL: July 07
Service Canada Mississauga
Private number/Unknown caller

pavit

Feb 20, 2019
Kitchener, Ontario.
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
25-03-2020
Med's Done....
17-06-2020
Anyone got a call today from service canada in kitchener - waterloo region for biometrics?
Just noticed on the Google Sheet that someone from Waterloo apparently did get a call today. Don't really understand the ordering of calls; I'm still waiting for a call with March 25 AOR (CEC Inland).

rd569

May 6, 2020
Just noticed on the Google Sheet that someone from Waterloo apparently did get a call today. Don't really understand the ordering of calls, I'm still waiting for a call with March 25 AOR (CEC Inland).
Hi Guys. My friend just mentioned they may use the first letter of your name to make the list. I think we should try to dig in.

My last name start as "D" ,if they use last name I should receive the call already. My first name starts as "R"

Can we add a new column in tracker to collect that? Just first letter of first and last name.

Reactions: JaxT

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hi, just received a call from SC, caller id unknow. booked for next week since this week is fully booked already. AOR APR 29. Location: Scarborough.
(The lady on the line was so nice, omg:p)
Buddy if you dont mind can you say ur exact location in scarborough like nearest intersection i live in scarborough too and May 14th AOR so the call depends on area too right just curious what are your nearest intersections..if you dont mind saying it.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Hi Guys. My friend just mentioned they may use the first letter of your name to make the list. I think we should try to dig in.

My last name start as "D" ,if they use last name I should receive the call already. My first name starts as "R"

Can we add a new column in tracker to collect that? Just first letter of first and last name.
Thanks for sharing. This is also what I'm predicting from last few days. However, it's not fair to some Feb/March folks as it should be based on AOR date. Let's see how it goes... #fingerscrossed

rd569

May 6, 2020
Just noticed on the Google Sheet that someone from Waterloo apparently did get a call today. Don't really understand the ordering of calls; I'm still waiting for a call with March 25 AOR (CEC Inland).
Can I know your first letter of your first name and last name? My friend from Scarborough got call today with first name starting "C". We are wondering they order the list in alphabet

OldFish

Jun 9, 2020
Can I know your first letter of your first name and last name? My friend from Scarborough got call today with first name starting "C". We are wondering they order the list in alphabet
My first lettet of first name is Q, Aor Mar 4 , no call yet.

My friend is B, Aor April 10, got call on monday. Same area.

I think it is possible but need more info to be shared.

Reactions: JaxT