+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics not updated

Sahajpal1992

Aug 16, 2022
Hi, I am stuck with the same issue any idea how did it resolved?
hey i gave my biometric 3 days ago at ahmedabad vfs and facing the same isuue...
my bio number,start date and ending date are displayed in my gc account from that day..
but in timeline it shows 'we require your fingerprint to proceed your application' ..
there are certain small lines in my fingers from birth so vfs officer told me that in 1% case if requirements are not fullfill by ircc then you have to come back for re-bio.....now i am really confused and worried

riya2107

Jan 7, 2023
@Anujtyagi15 what's your status now? I am facing same issue. My Biometric done on 8th Aug from Mumbai. And it's still showing Your fingerprint is required.
Hi Swati, I too am facing the same issue. Did your biometrics get updated eventually? If yes, how long did it take? I gave mine on 24th Feb, 2023 and still the status is shown as fingerprint required.

riya2107

Jan 7, 2023
hey i gave my biometric 3 days ago at ahmedabad vfs and facing the same isuue...
my bio number,start date and ending date are displayed in my gc account from that day..
but in timeline it shows 'we require your fingerprint to proceed your application' ..
there are certain small lines in my fingers from birth so vfs officer told me that in 1% case if requirements are not fullfill by ircc then you have to come back for re-bio.....now i am really confused and worried
Hi Neel, did your issue get resolved? How long did it take?

Anujtyagi15

Jun 6, 2022
Hi Swati, I too am facing the same issue. Did your biometrics get updated eventually? If yes, how long did it take? I gave mine on 24th Feb, 2023 and still the status is shown as fingerprint required.
When I got my approval. Along with that the biometrics were uploaded as well. It took 60 days for me to get approval and biometrics.

Reactions: dwlsgl