+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics not updated to completed online - Visitor Visa for parents

rex230

Dec 9, 2019
Hi All,

what is the generic timeline for biometrics to get updated online? It shows completed for only one of the applicant.

Application submitted: 16march
Biometrics collection letter: 17 Mar
Biometrics done: 24 mar
Biometrics completed online: 24 mar (Only one applicant)

I do see biometrics updated in my mother's profile (on right hand side), but it does not say that biometrics completed. Has anyone had this experience? Does it stay the same till application is approved/rejected? not sure how to follow up on this.

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

what is the generic timeline for biometrics to get updated online? It shows completed for only one of the applicant.

I do see biometrics updated in my mother's profile (on right hand side), but it does not say that biometrics completed. Has anyone had this experience? Does it stay the same till application is approved/rejected? not sure how to follow up on this.
Hi Any update, I am in the same situation, my mothers shows complete my fathers only the Biometrics validity is there, it still says need biometrics

Rajanisaini

Sep 13, 2019
Hi Any update, I am in the same situation, my mothers shows complete my fathers only the Biometrics validity is there, it still says need biometrics
Hi,
What’s the progress on your application?
I noticed the same thing, it says ‘Submitted’ for my dad who was the principal applicant and it didn’t update for my mom

Submitted Application: April 4
Biometric done: April 8th

Rajanisaini

Sep 13, 2019
Hi All,

Hi,

What’s the status on your application now ?

ak1997

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Hi,
What’s the progress on your application?
I noticed the same thing, it says ‘Submitted’ for my dad who was the principal applicant and it didn’t update for my mom

Submitted Application: April 4
Biometric done: April 8th
I am on the same situation my father is a principal applicant and it shows completed for him with a date. However, for my mother is shows action needed we need the biometric.

Can anyone update what you guys have received so far and is that updated?

NitinJuyal

May 26, 2019
Hi All,

Yes, this is the case with most of the applications where biometrics were given at the same time and mostly in the visit applications for parents.
However, this is just a glitch in the system and biometrics are indeed uploaded.

But to be sure you can check the biometrics for your parents under this link:
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery

sonupathak

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
I am on the same situation my father is a principal applicant and it shows completed for him with a date. However, for my mother is shows action needed we need the biometric.

Can anyone update what you guys have received so far and is that updated?
can you reply what happened to your other parent biometric. Please reply

dwlsgl

Jun 19, 2023
Hi All,

Hi! What finally happened with you? In the same situation. Need some clarity.

dwlsgl

Jun 19, 2023
Hi! What finally happened with you? In the same situation. Need some clarity.