+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics issue

ebirben1

Aug 19, 2019
Hello,

I am helping my mother apply for a tourist visa. We filed the application on July 20th or so. On Aug 19th, she received an email that she has until Aug 21st to go to a processing center to give her biometrics otherwise she will have to file a second application. The earliest day for now in her case to get her biometrics done is Aug 27th so I am thinking of writing an email to the CIC on her behalf to request for an extension of some sort.

My question is, which is the best way for me to reach the CIC? Is it an email or does the CIC webpage has a mechanism in which I can do this?

Thank you very much.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello,

I am helping my mother apply for a tourist visa. We filed the application on July 20th or so. On Aug 19th, she received an email that she has until Aug 21st to go to a processing center to give her biometrics otherwise she will have to file a second application. The earliest day for now in her case to get her biometrics done is Aug 27th so I am thinking of writing an email to the CIC on her behalf to request for an extension of some sort.

My question is, which is the best way for me to reach the CIC? Is it an email or does the CIC webpage has a mechanism in which I can do this?

Thank you very much.
You are given 30 days to submit the Biometrics. How come she only received the letter on Aug 19? Do use the webform to inquire
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp. too bad they can only get back on you on 2-5 working days.